ⓉⒽⒺ ⒸⓊⓁⓁⒺⓃⓈ ⒶⓇⒺ ⒸⓄⓄⓁ Ⓘ ⒼⓊⒺⓈⓈ

Key: (BOLD + Italic are the character's Inner thoughts)

Milo POV

The rest of the day pretty much went the same, me having a lovesick grin on my face and the teachers looking at me as if I had finally lost the last pieces of the little sanity I had left. When lunch came I was so relieved, because at this point I needed to tell Archie or else I was going to explode, plus lunch also gave me a chance to (once again) stare at the love of my life's gorgeous face .

 As I entered the cafeteria I became aware of two things, 1- Archie had already got us a table and some people to sit with us, 2- one of those people happened to be the man of my dreams and the other looked like she was probably his sister...... so in conclusion fuck my life and fuck Archie too. The walk to the table felt like an eternity and as I reached the table I could see Archie waving me over and the rest of the occupants of the table turning around to see who he was looking at.

 I quickly walked over to the only chair left (which just happened to be in between Archie and Mr total dreamboat), and sat down. "So guys let me introduce you to each other, Milo this is Diana and her brother Matt they just moved here a few days ago, Diana, Matt this is my best friend since like the second grade Milo." "It's nice to meet you Milo, I've heard a lot of things about you from Archie," Diana said while smiling at me.

I nodded my head and smiled at her because she genuinely seemed like a really nice person, all the while I was also secretly plotting ways to kill Archie because God knows what lies he spread about me, (most of those 'lies' were probably true, I mean Archie and I had done a lot of dumb shit). Once I finally stopped zoning out, I noticed Diana and Matt having a conversation with their eyes (I seriously have no idea how people do this)

I think Diana must have won because a minute later Matt huffed and rolled his eyes (he looks extremely sexy though). "I don't have to say anything if I don't want to Di, plus Milo and I have already meet, we have history together and he's coming to Uncle Charlie's house after school to give me his notes from last year."

I had to take a minute to remember how to breathe after this and to control the blush that was rising on my cheeks because I was gonna die due to lack of oxygen and too much blood in my face if I didn't. And 'died because of a hot guy' was not the way I wanted to go. I could see the shocked expression on Archie's face, but that was probably due to (my) Matt's bluntness and I would see a fond expression on Diana's face (she was probably used to this, lucky girl, but I'm not worried because I have all of eternity to get used to my Matty's amazingness).