ⒽⓊⓂⒶⓃⓈ ⒶⓇⒺ ⓌⒺⒾⓇⒹ

Key: (BOLD + Italic are the character's Inner thoughts)

Alex POV

You know the feeling that just when you think it can't get worse it does, well that's how I felt entering Forks High School, just when I thought that hell was the worst it could get the nasty humans have to go and make school so painful and torturous that it makes hell sound appealing. The school looked so sad and depressing that it made me wonder just what kind of spirit haunted this place. 

The lady at the front desk wasn't so bad, well that was until she started ogling MY boyfriend (which is unacceptable), fortunately for her Alice quickly cut her (horrible) attempts at flirting off and dragged Edward away before I could rip her fake hair extensions off. Lessons were actually quite interesting (well some of them, the others were so boring that I practically fell asleep), the rest of the day kinda went the same. 

Edward would talk to me during class in a really low voice so humans can't hear, but I could with my enhanced hearing, I would occasionally prank a teacher by opening a door or stealing their exams papers (because no one deserves to suffer through that kind of stress), or something like that. When it was finally lunch the Cullens all gathered by the cafeteria door and walked in couple by couple (I honestly feel like they practiced this a couple if times).

 As they went in I could see all the humans having various degrees of shock, awe and jealously on their faces. It was at times like these that I wished that I could hear what other people were thinking, most people had gotten over the Cullen's grand entrance and were minding their own business with the exception of a few looks here and there. I tried to block the various conversations around me until I came upon an interesting one. 

"That's Edward, he's single, but don't waste your time, no girl here is apparently good enough for him." I turned my head to see an awkward looking brunette sitting next to the girl Alice had told me was the school gossip channel, I think her name was Jennifer...Jessie.....no Jessica...Jessica Stanley!

Now is it bad to say that I felt a sense of pride when I realized that she was the girl MY Edward had told me about (the one he rejected 6 times because apparently she doesn't know the meaning of the word NO), well I turned around again and focused my attention on the brunette to see what she would say, "I won't," yah you better not.