Epilogue

~Kamsi~

_ Then came everybody, acting like they cared. Acting like such goddamn hypocrites cause they all thought the story had already ended and they'd won the game before it even started. I only wish they knew that this was only just the beginning _
.
.
.

Well, school was pretty much hell by the way. Couldn't concentrate on anything the Chemistry teacher was saying about Organic Chemistry, and neither could I concentrate on anything else that was being discussed in class. Pretty much everyone in class avoided me like a plague, and I was darn happy and ever grateful for that. Even the twat of a girl from earlier, who I'd yelled at, was looking anywhere else but at me. She still appeared to be petrified, and I couldn't give a damn if she thought I was a monster. Thing is, Heaven knows I was really refraining myself from smashing her head against a pole or something. But yeah, I couldn't do that. And no matter how tempting that was getting by the moment, I just couldn't.

After a terrible, horrible day at school, my grandparents made sure to leave me alone cause I guessed they must've noticed my foul mood. Wondered what gave that away. The fact that I stormed up the stairs, angrily? Or the fact that I broke a figurine in the process? I guessed both.

I'd been pretty much un-bothered cause I had my headphones plugged in and NF's Outcast blasted out of the speakers at just about the right amount of loud I wanted. At the moment, that was exactly what I needed. So the irritation that filled me when my grandpa finally barged into my room to call me downstairs, was totally understandable and highly expected.

And that was where I'd been sitting ever since; just waiting to know the real reason why they'd decided to call me downstairs. I stared at the both of them, and they stared back. They looked like they were contemplating which one of them would tell me what was so brutal and terrifying that could possibly lead me to punching someone in the face. Again.

Nah, but I'd never punch my grandparents. Hell'd freeze over before that'd happen. Although, I'd punch my father in the face as many times as I deemed fit.

Long story short, I was anxious. I knew their behavior only meant one thing. And that was: that they had bad news. My gut instincts told me it had to do with my dad or maybe something way worse than that. I felt that unless it was news that my father had died from a fatal car accident that destroyed all his remains and left nothing for recognition, then it wasn't bad news to me. I was loosing patience. I wanted to speak up and simply demand the reason for this rather awkward meeting, but I couldn't.

My grandma would feel it'd be disrespectful. "Don't speak before your elders do when you're not asked to." She'd say.

"Your father came over earlier." Grandpa finally said and I tried by best to not act like the piece of information didn't just make a cell in my brain pop. "He really wants you back home." Grandpa slowly added.

I didn't say anything. I simply stared at my fingers like they were the prettiest pieces of bling. Although, deep down, I was mentally having a mini-rant on why the devil was trying to make my day even worse.

When my grandparents noticed I wasn't going to say anything, "You're not saying anything, Kamsi. Involve yourself in this conversation, please." My grandma said. I wanted to shrug and tell her that I didn't care if he came or if he dragged his lazy arse over here to get me back to that possessed house, but then I figured she'd have a heart attack or something if I did say that to her. I didn't want her dying, hell no.

"Kamsi." My grandma called softly and I heaved a really long sigh.

"Grandma, please. I don't want to talk about this. Could it please wait till tomorrow?" I said and grandma shook her head, no.