Chapter 10 - Feud.

~Alisa~

_ We wouldn't have to fight if your weren't so rude, and that only resulted to this feud _
.
.
.

The minute I walked into class, my eyes made sure to avoid contact with anyone else's. But unfortunately, my plan of trying to act ignorant of what had happened came splatting on my face. The supposed Yewande, came up to me, and I noticed he looked rather ignorant too. To avoid any further nonsense taking place, I walked away and he called for me again.

"I'm trying to apologise" he muttered as I tried taking my seat. I was the only one who heard what he'd said, and I was sure to savor in the moment. I wanted to make sure to enjoy every bit of it. For someone like him, I was pretty sure he was just two-faced. They say one thing and mean another.

"What? I didn't hear what you said" I tried keeping my smirk at bay, yet it betrayed me by coming on display.

He grunted, shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "I said, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have—"

"What? I can barely hear a thing you say. You might have to yell it" I smiled at him, mischief lurking in my eyes.

I watched as he eyed me, and scoffed. "Who do you even think you are? The only reason I came here to even try to apologise was because Jonathan's my bud, and he begged me to. To hell with you!" And with that, he glared at me, spat on the floor in disgust, and walked to his seat.

I felt insulted, and the laughter coming from everyone only heightened the embarrassment. I couldn't understand why I was being ill-treated on my first day. Was this how the students welcome new students? Cause if it is, then that's definitely sick. And not the good kind of sick, the horribly terrible one.

"Get outta my face!" I heard Dabere yell at someone at the door. The minute I turned towards the door, I watched as she marched into class in tears.

I immediately got up to meet her. But she was way too angry to even speak to me. At this hour, we should be having classes, but it seemed to me that this was a free period or something of the sort.

"I want to be alone. Please" she said to me, and I slowly let go of her hand - which I had been holding.

I turned towards my seat, and I caught Jonathan suddenly glaring at me. I just couldn't understand what was going on in this school. What kind of first day is this? First, two mean guys pick on me, second: Dabere's crying and third: Jonathan is glaring at me?

I fumbled with my pen, as I finally sat down on my chair and stared into space. The noise coming from the rest of the class was becoming quite unbearable, and I was suddenly feeling extremely suffocated with the people in this class. With the people in this school.

To me, they're actually chameleons. They gave me numerous reasons why I'd have to think that. "I was nice to you, Alisa. Wasn't I?" I heard that familiar voice, the goofy one. The one which belonged to Jonathan. The exact same boy who'd been glaring at me a few minutes ago.

"And I was nice to you too. Get to the point, what on Earth are you even talking about?" I replied, dropping my pen on my table and turning to look at him.

"It's nothing. Everything is just fine" he forced a smile, and got up to leave.

What on Earth is wrong with this boy? Is he even mad?!

"What are you saying? Tell me, please" I immediately got worried. I felt as if I hurt him in some kind of way.

"It's not your fault at all. Talking to you will put me in big trouble, Alisa. We can't be friends... It's a long story. But please don't try talking to me again. Please, my social life depends on it" and with that, he walked away.