Author's Note.

Hello, dear reader...
I'm glad you're checking my book out. I'm so happy that you're giving it a chance. Thank you so much for that( ˘ ³˘)♥

But before we dive into the story, I'd like to say a few things. One: I have two accounts and in my first one, I've written a book called Married To The Senator's Son. If it's not too much to ask, and you happen to have the time, then please please pleaseee check it out. I'm sure you're going to love it...and I hope you will too.

Second: this book may and shall not be pirated or translated into any language, foreign or not. And especially without my consent...which by the way, shall not be given.

Ideas, characters, events and names in this book are purely fictional and any resemblance to any persons, dead or alive, is strictly coincidental. This book is strictly fictional, and has no relation to the author and definitely has no relation with living persons as well as dead persons respectively.

Furthermore, comments and constructive criticism are most welcome. Whereas, rude remarks are not appreciated here. If you don't like the book, then please stop reading it immediately. Please, DO NOT WRITE RUDE COMMENTS IN MY COMMENT SECTION. I do not appreciate that.

But as for all the lovely people out there that are giving this book a chance, I love you all so much. And I sincerely hope you enjoy the thrilling story ahead of you. Once again,
thank you so muchʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Copyright © Chisom. A. S 2020
All rights reserved.