Chapter 6 - Sting.

~Alisa~

_ Leave the past sting all behind, cause they'll play a deadly game with your mind _
.
.
.

Dub turned out to be a really interesting person. He plays basketball really well, although he isn't on their school's basketball team, reasons best known to him.

"You swim?" He asked me, out of the blue.

We were at Razor Blade. A hangout where people get to eat and drink, as well as play games and shop for a few things. Razor Blade, was just like a mini-mart or something of the sort. It had a mini-arcade and also had and eatery and clothing stores and a grocery shop too. I didn't know what to call this kind of store, perhaps a multipurpose store?

"No. I'm afraid of swimming pools" I replied, munching on my meat pie.

I saw a small grin slip across his lips and he instantly placed his arm over my shoulder.

"Well, I can teach ya" he said, and I fought the urge to snort.

Why don't you teach your pervy side to die down sometimes?

Dang it! I couldn't resist the urge.

"No, thanks" I replied instead.

"Why not?" He pressed on, an amused smile on her face. "You think I have any other ulterior motives?" He asked and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

No, you're basically doing it for charity!

The sarcasm! It stung even me.

"Guilty conscience, huh? What gave it away? My reply or..."

"I just knew" he chuckled.

"Arse clown!" I borrowed Kambili's words and he laughed.

"Now you'll use Bili's words on me, huh?" He said, and I shrugged and finished the rest of my meat pie.

"Nope. I only said that cause, well, you kinda are" I said and he feigned hurt.

"That... That alone was an insult" he said, placing a hand to his chest in mock hurt. "Who knew you could talk like this?" Rhetorical question, I knew it was - yet I chose to reply.

"I never said I couldn't. You judged too quickly" I snorted.

"I like your personality though. You're one tough cookie" he said and I grinned.

"Glad you like me..." I gave him a knowing look.

"Don't you dare say it!" he replied, fighting the urge to grin at me.

"... Arse clown. Oops! I just did!" I laughed and he chuckled.

"Wow! Alisa, I never knew you could talk like this" Kambili suddenly said and I shrugged. I felt comfortable with them, and I was doing something I didn't usually do - letting my guard down.

"I'm nothing like a quiet girl. I talk, and I do when I feel... Comfortable" I replied, and she smiled.

"I knew she wasn't a quiet girl. She looks like a badass chic. Dub wasted no time in hook—"

"Can't you at least try to have sense? For once, Christian, be wise!" Kambili shunned and he smirked at her.

"Make me" he inched closer, and she pinched his nose.

"Aw! Such an aggressive girl!" He whined and she crossed her arms and smiled all innocently.

"Really? I didn't know you were such a crybaby. Say something dumb again, and your groin is next" we all gasped at her brute comment, and it soon dissolved into laughter.