Chapter Six.

"Noah, I have to go." I say while brushing my hair. I was on the phone, Noah was on loud speaker.
"Why? I haven't talked to you in three days." He goes quiet towards the end. Probably because Evie was there.
"We could hang out." I say hoping he would say yes. But he always has the same answer now.
"But Evie's here..." Of course. I knew he would say that. I hung up the phone without even saying good bye. The last couple days I haven't talked to Noah because he has been too 'busy' with Evie. So I've been hanging out with Tay. He has been really sweet and kind to me.
I was supposed to meet up with Noah. Once a week we always went to the mountains. The place I took Tay once. Noah and I would share random things and look into the stars.
Instead I'm meeting up with Tay.
I walk outside and wait for him. It was cold and I guess my outfit wasn't the best. Ripped skinny jeans and a jumper.
I take my phone out to call Tay. I furrow my eyebrows from the text on my screen.
'Have to cancel today. Sorry.'
It was from Tay. I was sad because I really wanted to hang out with him. I take my ear phones out and play Turning Pages by Sleeping At Last.
Even though it looked like it was going to rain I decided to take a walk down to the park.
Every step I took I thought about my life. Who I love. If i am sad.
I cry a lot but I smile. I can laugh no matter how I feel. When I'm alone though, that's when things are not good. Since I think so deeply about everything I over think situations. It drives me insane.
As I arrived at the park I sat down on the bench. There were no kids here.
I hate thinking of my childhood. I can barely remember my real parents. All I reallyremember was how my mum would always stay with me until I fell asleep. The way her blue eyes would glow each morning she woke me up. Her smile was one that I could never forget. My dad on the other hand had brown eyes like me. We were alike, he was simple. I'm simple.
I look up to the sky. Wishing that the stars would just appear. The only thing that came was rain. It matched how I felt.
I love the rain because I'm not the only one hurting. The sky is crying. It's like it could no longer hold in the pain of the earth. It was the earths cry.
In those matter of moments I started to cry. I brought my knees up to my face and tucked my head in. The song I was listening to made me even more sad.
I hate crying. I try to never cry because I know when I start I will never stop.
I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up quickly and see Noah. I take my ear phones out.
"Noah... Aren't you supposed to be with Evie?" I ask remember Evie. The reason why he has been so 'busy'.
He looked away and frowned. "I broke up with her.." He breathes out. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Why were you crying?" Noah asks turning back to looked at me.
"I wasn't." I lie.
"Yes, you were. I heard you cry. I knew you would be here because Tay was hanging with Evie. You always come here when you are sad. AJ, what's wrong?"
I shrug my shoulders and start to cry again. I cried more at the thought at how Tay would ditch me for Evie.
"I'm not sad." I say loudly. I'm not. I hope I'm not. I hate the idea of me falling into the sadness that can't be taken away. That sadness is too hard to escape. I know because I've been there before. I can't go back.
I stand up and walk away from him. I hear Noah running to me. He stops me in front of me and hold my arms. He puts his hand under my chin and tilts my head up. As I looked Into his eyes I knew in that moment I was sad. I didn't know before because I refused to feel that way.
"I am sad." I whisper raising my hand and placing it on Noah's shoulder. He nodded like he knew. He did know. He knows me and how I feel better than I know myself.
"I know." Noah says then holds me close to him.
The rain poured more and I grew more sad.
"I'm tired." I mumble. I can't stop crying. I knew this would happen.
I pull away and look at Noah. His brown hair flat from the rain. His hair was dark nearly the colour black. Noah's blue eyes were so bright.
"This morning when you hung up the phone my heart broke. I didn't realise how much I missed you till that point. Evie was just taking me away." He whispered leaning his forehead on mine. He strokes my cheek. I grab his hand and intertwine it with mine.
"Every moment I spent with Evie I wished it was you," he paused for a second before continuing.
"Every minute I spent loving her I wished I had spent it on loving you."
I step back. My heart was racing.
"AJ, I know you don't handle love well, but I love you. I love you so much that it hurts." He says stepping closer to me. I felt so frightened.
"I understand if you don't want to ta-" i held my hand up to his mouth, stopping him from saying the rest of his sentence.
"I love you too," I say between breaths. "Always have. I never realised it though." I shrug my shoulders. It feels like the whole world has just been released from me.
"Same here." Noah says as he pulled me against his body. Planting a kiss on my lips.
When we pulled apart I let a small laugh out. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Finally." He whispers then kisses my cheek. I feel myself blush.
"I love you so much."