Chapter Twenty Four.

"He is here and you didn't tell me?" I yell at faith.
She backs away a bit.
"I'm sorry for being mad but you know what he means to me. I spent days crying to you about him leaving. He is just my friend!" I yell louder. I sit down and hold my stomach. The pain is getting worse.
I lay my head back.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I can feel the tears coming.
I love Carter so much and I will never ever leave him unless he hurts me.
I look at her. My stare obviously makes her scared.
"You know how much I have been dying just to see him again." The tears
"AJ, are you oka-" faith starts to say but I stop her with a glare.
This felt weird instantly. My tummy started aching even more.
"You're going into labor." Faith says looking at the ground. I look down and it was wet.
She called Carter the got the phone.
Carter came running over to me.
"No he isn't due for another three months. This isn't right!" I say before lying my head back.
"It will be okay. You will be okay."

*******

"Faith, How is she?" Carter asks as he walks down the hallway. He's been pacing around the whole hospital. He is so nervous.
"She is still in labor." I say while flicking the magazine pages.
"Well uh, I saw Noah at the emergency desk." He whispers. I put the magazine down and look over at him.
"I think she will fall in love him. I know she will." Carter says then leans his head in his hands.
I want to say no but part of me knows she will. In my opinion, AJ belongs with Noah. Carter is one of the best people you could ever meet but he isn't right for AJ.
"Faith, what will I do?" Carter ask. I can see the tears starting to form in his eyes.
"Are you Carter Lanéts and Faith McLeigh?" As doctor ask. We both stand up the exact same time.
"Yes." Carter walks to my side.
"You can see her now. Follow me." He starts to walk.
We follow fast behind him.
"Here." He says then stops. I walk in first. AJ lying there. So tired. Practically dead.
"Hey AJ." Carter says while taking her hand in his.
A weak smile came from her.
The baby was next to her in a crib. He was so cute.
"What's his name?" I ask looking.
"They told me he might not live long." She says closing her eyes. I don't know if it's from hurt or tiredness.
I look over to Carter. He has devastation in his face.
"W-why?" He stutters out.
"He was born too early. Can I hold him?" She ask sitting up then opening her eye.
I walk over to the crib and pick him up and pass him to his mum. It was so sad.
A mother who was so desperate to spend her life with at least one person who she will truly love forever.
The tears were falling from her eyes. Carter was crying too.
I wanted to cry but I couldn't do it in front of people.
The baby looks just like Carter but he has AJ's blonde hair. I miss her being blonde.
"Here sir." I heard the doctor say.
I turn around to see who else was visiting.
It was Noah.
"Hey AJ." He says and she looks up. I stand up and drag him out the room. Once we are out I close the door.
"What are you doing here?" I whisper/scream at the same time.
He doesn't answer. I give him an annoyed glare.
"Noah!" I say slapping his arm.
"I wanted to see her." He whispers looking down.
"How did you she was here?" I ask.
"Tay told me. She told him" He looks at me. AJ said she wasn't speaking to Tay at all.she lied.
"You're not allowed to see her anymore." I say with a stern voice.
His expression change. I feel so bad.
"Why can't I?" His voice had sadness In it. I caused that. I don't want to do this but it's for Carters sake.
"Because I know she belongs with you," I start then I look down.
"But Carter deserves her." I put my hands in my pocket. I look at him. He is about to cry.
"I can love her better than Carter. I can treat her so much better than that man." He says while pointing to the room. I know he can and I know he will.
"Noah, she has a child with him. She is engaged to him!" I take a step back.
"Engaged?" The pain he felt was so obvious when he said that word.
"You know, I wish that she was with you. I know that you will be better for her but just let her go. You left her. You said it was the last time you will ever speak to her. It's been nearly five years." He knew what I was saying was true.
He leaned against the wall and ran his fingers through his hair.
"You can't make someone love you then just leave." I say then open the door.
Before I go in I turn around and look at him.
"Come back tomorrow. I still have your number so I'll text you when Carter and I aren't there so you can spend time with her alone." I whisper only loud enough for Noah to hear. I smile then walk in and close the door.
I look over at AJ. She was still holding her baby and smiling at Carter.
Those two are perfect for each other but Noah and AJ are made for each other.