Chapter Twenty Five.

It's been a week since I left the hospital. Xavier died two days before I left. I had to stay longer for other tests. Sometimes it feels like it was all a waste of being pregnant but I'll never regret those five days I spent with him.
I left Carter. The day I left the hospital I found out he was cheating on my ever since we started dating. The saddest thing was that Faith knew the whole time.
So all together I have lost my baby, fiancé and best friend.
I have no one.
I walk over to the kitchen table where my phone was ringing. A private number was calling.
I answer then press it to my ear.
"Hello?" I say nervously.
"Hey," someone says. Their voice is deep.
"How are you?" After the man said that I immediately recognise who it is.
"N-Noah?" I choke out.
"Yeah, hey AJ." I could tell he was smiling by the way he talked.
I can barely speak. I'm shaking.
I don't know how to feel right now.
"Can we meet at the mountains?" Noah's voice sounds scared.
"S-sure." I stutter out.
Straight after I said that I hung up and grabbed my keys.
My hands are trembling knowing that I'll see him again but I'm happy.

********

I run my hands through my hair with frustration.
Ever since Faith gave me AJ's number last week I've been debating whether to call or not. That's been driving me crazy.
I pick up my phone. 9pm. Maybe it's too late to call her.
No, if I don't do this now I never will.
I go onto her contact then press call. I press the phone against my ear.
Hearing it ring makes my heart beat so much faster.
"Hello?" She says. AJ sounds the same.
"Hey," I say trying to keep confident.
"How are you?" I ask. I hear her gasp or something.
"N-Noah?" She sounds unhappy. As if she was expecting it to be someone else.
"Yeah, hey AJ." A smile crept onto me as I headed her voice.
"Can we meet at the mountains?" I ask feeling my fear grow incase she said no.
"S-sure." She stutters then hangs up quickly.
I put the phone down and grab my jacket off the chair. I pick up my keys and walk outside. I lock the door then go over to the car.
I'm so excited to see her again.
I don't think you can ever grow out of your first true love.

*******
I'm standing outside of my car at the mountains waiting for AJ.
I have all these thoughts racing.
She won't come.
Why would she want to see you again?
Just go home.
I turn around and start opening the car door. Before I fully open it I see a car drive in. AJ. I saw AJ through the window. When I saw her last she couldn't drive.
I have so much to catch up on.
I close the door and lean against it.
She turns the car off and gets out.
AJ walks over to me and stares at me.
"Hey." I say with a smile coming over me.
She doesn't respond.
After a while of awkward silence AJ just hugs me.
No words but i know what she is saying.
"I've missed you." I whisper then kiss her head.
"I love you." She whispers back.
AJ looks up at me. "I left Carter. He was cheating on me. My baby died because he was born to early. I left Faith because she knew about Carter the whole time and never told me. Please Noah, stay this time."
Even though it's dark I can tell that she is about to cry.
"I'll stay." I say as she unwraps her arms around me.
AJ looks away.
"I got two tattoos. They are both kinda dedicated to you." Her gaze focuses back on me.
"Can I see them?" I ask with curiosity on why she would want to out something on her body about me. I'm not that important.
She lifts up her shirt showing her ribcage. I could just see it with light from the moon.
"It's a poem i wrote for you. The 'From your AJ' was from letters I wrote to you when you left the first time. I can show you them if you want." She smiles then laughs. Probably from the awkwardness.
"Yeah, I'd love that." I reply.
As she leaves her shirt the way it is I read the poem.

Your smile is my cure.
Your touch is my drug.
Your heart is my home.
Your life is my life.
Your love is my love.
From your AJ.

"And this one, is from a book my mother had wrote for me. It was from a paragraph that reminded me of us. I can show you that as well if you'd like." She puts her shirt down then shows me her collar bone.
'Falling hearts.' is written in cursive writing. It looks beautiful. They both do. AJ does.
I look back at her eyes as she fixes her shirt. The moonlight reflects off her brown eyes so perfectly. Her face is so happy but they way her eye flickers I can see the sadness. The sadness that eats you until there's nothing left. I want to be the one that can light up those beautiful eyes of hers.
"I love you. I never grew out of you." I say still stuck on her eyes.
"I pushed my love for you away for Carter but it never died. I don't think it ever will. It never will." She runs her fingers through her brown hair. Her beautiful brown hair.
I pull her into my arms.
AJ smiles keeping her gaze upon me with mine still stuck to her.
"I've missed my other half." She whispers then buries her head in my chest.

AJ is one of the most complicated people that I've ever meant. Our friendship was a difficult thing to follow and believe in.
Right now, I'm so thankful all of that happened. If it didn't we probably would be here in each others arms under the stars.
We probably wouldn't of even told each other we love one another.
AJ, I love you.

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I had this chapter written so perfectly but I accidentally deleted it some how. I hope this chapter is good up enough.
I would of updated earlier but I'm have some serious mental and emotional problems right now so yeah.
I think there will only be a couple more chapters left then maybe a book two? I don't know. Well, bye.