Chapter Twenty Seven.

It's been a week since that event happened with Noah. He asked me out last night and of course I said yes.
I miss it when we were just friends. I love Noah undeniably but I prefer it if we were like before. If he never kissed me that night we decided to go behind the mall none of this would of happened. I do but I don't regret it. I'm just so confused on what I should do.
I'm staying with Noah forever but I don't know if it's right.
I don't know if we are 'soul mates'. Maybe we are just two friends who love each other but are confused on what love is.
"Hey." Noah says then wraps his arms around me. I smile and look down.
"Hey, I whisper. I could smell the cigarette smoke coming off him. Now I'm craving one.
I turn around to face him. His eyes are weary as well as his smile.
"Are you alright?" I ask placing a hand on his cheek. He leans down so our foreheads are touching. I feel my heart increase in speed and I don't know why.
"I'm okay, you're here now." He says quietly.
"Don't do that." I say while closing my eyes.
"Do what?" He ask taking his head off of mine.
"Don't make me your happiness." I say as I open my eyes to look at him.
"Why not? You always have been my happiness." His grip tightens around my waist.
I can see the nervousness in his eyes.
"You can't make something your happiness if they aren't happy themselves." I whisper while leaning my head on his chest.

**********

"Do you like it?" I ask walking out of the hair salon. I do a little spin the ruffle my hair. I wanted a change so I decided to have it dyed purple. I love it.
"You look amazing." Noah stands up then grabs my waist and kisses me.
"You always do." I look down because I know I'm blushing. I shake my head. He runs his fingers through my hair.
"What do you want to do now?" I ask looking up at him. He shrugs.
"Would you want to go to the movies?" I ask.
"Sure." He says then holds my waist. We start walking t where the cinema is.

**********

Noah and I sat side by side each other, hugging our popcorn to our chest.
During the movie I wasn't sure how we ended up holding hands, but we did. I could barely pay attention to the movie much more by then, all I seemed to be able to focus on was that he was here with me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
As the credits rolled in and the cinema lights turned back on Noah and I get up.
He smiled at me, "that was a good movie." He chuckled, swaying our hands together as we walked out.
I smile, "yeah." I lied,- i didn't pay much attention to it, really.
"So what do you want to do now?" He asked, squeezing my hand.
I shrugged. I wanted to kiss him if anything. But I didn't say that aloud. Just the thought of it brought a blush to my cheeks.
He raised an eyebrow at me, amused. "What?"
I brushed it off, "nothing. I'm craving ice cream." I just say.
He laughed, nodding. "Alright, ice cream it is. I know a good place." He simply says.
He wasn't lying when he said he knew a good place. I smile as we walk into the ice cream shop, his arm snaked around my waist. He doesn't seem to notice how a small action affected me so much.
The lady at the register smiles dully at us, "what would you two lovebirds like?" She asks, a thick Texan accent to her words,
"Chocolate for my AJ?" He laughed, raising an eyebrow at me.
I rolled my eyes, but smile knowingly and nod. Always chocolate.
"You?" She asks Noah.
"Yeah I'll get one too." He said.
"Cup or cone?"
Noah looks at me as she says the question, "cup."
Just as we get our ice cream and walk to our own little table, I can't help it but notice something felt a strange.
Noah's looking at me, smiling to himself. I frown in response. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I question.
He laughed, shaking his head in amusement, his eyes twinkling in admiration. "You know I love you right?" He simply said.
I rolled my eyes, trying to hide a smile, looking down at my ice cream, my cheeks heating up profusely. I'd never get tired of hearing it. "Yeah, I love you too." I say, but i'm quiet when I say it.
"I won't ever be tired of saying it, I hope you know that." He says sincerely.
His words are cheesy, but I can't help it but feel like I've just been handed the whole world. Nothing feels better than being told someone loved you, even when you didn't love yourself.
I don't say anything I just smile to myself and lean my head against his shoulder. Wishing it could be like this all the time.

A/N: credits to helennox
Go read her books. They are the best.