59. Star Awards Festival #1

"So who are you having a date with?" Yuno asked.

Y/n just looked away with a pout making Yuno chuckle. He head patted her and brought her close to his chest. He then leaned to her ear.

"It better not be a guy that's not me." Yuno whispered. "Who do you think am I?" Y/n asked. "Someone who gets easily attracted to men who don't exist." Yuno shot at Y/n. "W-what do you mean?" Y/n asked as she was sweating a lot. "In your room, I saw a secret stash of mangas under your bed and whenever you go out with your bag, there's always a book inside." Yuno said.

Y/n's mind: Sh*t....

"But I still love you..." Y/n muttered in a low tone. "Me or them?" Yuno asked. "There are limits, Yuno." Y/n said. 

"Yes ma'am."

The silence was taking over between them which made Yuno sigh countless times, trying to gain her attention. He gave up and just dragged her to a place where a lot of people were gathered. Y/n looked at him with a questioning look which made Yuno smirk. 

"Let's do a challenge." Yuno said with a smile that looked evil to Y/n.

Y/n's mind: That damn smile says it all!

Y/n smiled nervously, walked back slowly then ran but was caught by Yuno's wind bind. 

Y/n's mind: There's going to be another bet and I don't want to do it!

Ekans: Have fun, you sucker!

Y/n glared at the sky knowing that Ekans was watching, laughing to himself. Well, it's true, he didn't feel one bit of pity for her at all and just laughed. He thought to himself that love was a hassle, he'll only care about his sensei, and he doesn't need a love partner because all he needs is just "food".
(Tbh, this was what I thought too until anime men suddenly barged in.)

 "What will the winner do?" Y/n asked. "Of course, order the loser." Yuno said. 

Y/n's mind: As expected.....

"Change, try something new." Y/n said. "Sure, how about the loser will dress up according to what the winner wishes." Yuno said with a smirk. Y/n smirked too and nodded. Y/n thought to herself that Yuno was bad at making the dos for the winner and loser and should just go on with it. 

"What's the challenge?" Y/n asked. Yuno pointed at a space with people surrounding it, watching a fight being unfold in the center. Y/n sweatdropped and wanted to run but Yuno held her wrist to keep her from running away. 

"I love you, but this?!" Y/n whispered to his ear. "What's wrong with this?" Yuno asked. "It's going to be one-sided." Y/n whined. "You got stronger right?" Yuno asked.

Y/n's mind: Yeah but I don't want to deal with you in a fight!

Ekans: GOODLUCK KID!

"Frick you, Ekans." Y/n muttered. "Frick who?" Yuno asked.

Y/n shook her head and pulled Yuno to the arena because the fight was done. Yuno smirked at her and opened his grimoire. Y/n opened her grimoire too and looked at Yuno with a charming smile then fell into a smirk.

"That's the girl from Black Bulls!"

"He's that wind user from Golden Dawn!"

"Finally! Something better!"

Y/n's mind: I should try, this time, not to rely on Ekans. 

"I'm so bored!" Ekans exclaimed earning a hit from Bell.