64. Hot Spring Bath

Asta's mind: Speaking of that, where is the hot spring?

When Asta was looking around, Y/n was just staring at the sight in front of them. A big hole, and water was coming out from the center. Y/n nudged his arm and pointed at the big area that looked like a tub, was soon to be filled with hot water. Hot water soon erupted from the opening in the center and steam was coming out. 

"That's so cool! Here comes the hot water." Asta exclaimed as he was looking at the middle, which looked like a fountain. The hot water then enveloped the whole area in the big tub.

"It is becoming a massive bathtub. Is this the hot spring at Ultime-Volcano Mountain?" Asta beamed up with joy. "This is too much." Yuno said. "Can't wait to relax." Y/n said as she stretched her arms.

"This hot spring helps to strengthen your body. It is the best hot spring in the kingdom, yet no one wants to take a bath in there. It is always empty and the most secluded hot spring bath." Mereoleona said.

"That's because many people lost their lives before reaching their destination." Captain Yami said. 

"All right, fools! Take off your clothes!" Mereoleona exclaimed.

"EHHHHHHHHHH?!"

"You told us to take off our clothes..." 

Asta's mind: but there are ladies around. What should we do? Are we taking a bath together? 

"I don't care who she is. What is wrong with her? She wants Yuno to get naked in front of ladies? I will never allow that to happen." Bell complained.

Yuno's mind: They're going to see Y/n's bare body...I won't allow that!

Y/n's mind: I now want to leave...

Captain Charlotte's mind: Taking a bath with Yami? 

Captain Charlotte then imagines being in the hot spring with Captain Yami. Imagining him saying that he loves ladies who love taking baths and that it would be great to have someone scrub his back. Captain Charlotte looked away with a tomato face.

Captain Charlotte's mind: What on earth am I thinking? Don't panic. Stay Calm. Hold on, I can't do that! 

Y/n's mind: It's so obvious...Charlotte. You're lucky I'm the only one who knows about it. *sighs*

"I will never let those men see Charlotte's naked body! Earth Magic: Mud Wall Partition!" Sol casted a solid mud wall, as a divider in the hot spring. "If anyone dares to cross the mud wall, he'd better be ready to die!"

"That's cool!" Asta exclaimed. "She separated the pool into two in a split second."

Yuno's mind: Looks like I don't have to worry...Oh wait...women...

"All right, you fools. Get into the pool." Mereoleona said.

"Yes!"

Y/n's mind: Ekans, get out of there, go join the men on the other side.

Ekans: I know what to do. 

.....

"This is amazing." Y/n said. "Damn, Y/n, you work out?" Noelle teased. "Is is that surprising?" Y/n asked. "You're lazy so of course it is."

"The scenery is still breathtaking." Mereoleona muttered.

Captain Charlotte's mind: The water temperature is just right.