41. Argument with the Golden Dawn

"Ohhh, now I remember." Noelle said as she walked towards Y/n and went closer to her ear, "Why does he look different now? He looked worried and happy the last time I saw him but now...." she asked then Y/n chuckled nervously.

Y/n's mind: That's just him being him as usual...*smiles*

"The others are..." Noelle stopped and looked annoyed when she saw Mimosa behind Yuno, smiling as usual. "Yuno, why bother saving these bumpkins? Our only mission is to explore the dungeon. We have to quickly get to the treasure chamber which is hidden underground. We don't have time for these people." Klaus said.

"Oh shut up, Four Eyes." Y/n said. "Again with this nickname, you barbaric woman!" Klaus exclaimed. "Who you calling a barbaric woman? Four Eyes!" Y/n teased. "Barbaric woman!" Klaus shot back then they started glaring at each other.

"Hey, Yuno! Where did this rude four-eyed guy come from?" Asta asked. "My senior." Yuno said. "HAHAHAHAHAHA See? The nickname suits you!" Y/n started laughing. "I have a name! And it's Klaus!" he exclaimed then he walked towards Asta and grabbed his collar.

"Four-eyed? You're the rude one! I, the Four Eyes- Correction! Don't talk to me, the noble!" Klaus exclaimed. "We don't care Four Eyes!" Y/n exclaimed. "You...." Klaus walked towards Y/n pulling one of his sleeves up. "Wanna go for it?" Y/n sent death glares towards Klaus.

Yuno's mind: He's got all worked up all of a sudden.

"Hi, Noelle." Mimosa waved as Noelle just looked nervous. "The last time we met was at the royal dinner party last year?" she asked

"You know her?" Asta asked. "Yes, you can say so." Noelle said. "Noelle and I are cousins." Mimosa said. "You're here as well." Noelle said as her eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

Noelle's mind: Why would it be her?

"I heard that the Black Bull is a barbaric squad. Are you alright?" Mimosa asked. "Hmph! I was just about to ask you that, Mimosa." Noelle said as she flipped one of her pigtails. "How does someone so clumsy like you survive in the Golden Dawn?"

"That's right, everyone is kind. Thanks to that, I can continue to work on magic without worries." Mimosa giggled. "That's right, Noelle, I just recalled. You couldn't control, your magic, right? Did you get better?" Mimosa asked as Noelle sweat dropped.

Noelle's mind: She's still the same, being oblivious to the pain of others. Hearing it just gets up my nose.

"It's not too bad." Noelle smiled nervously. "Right, our team was awarded a star by the Magic Emperor for our previous mission." Mimosa said as Klaus and Y/n stopped glaring at each other and looked at their own team.

Asta and Noelle smirked, "We were awarded with a star too!" Asta exclaimed as Noelle flipped one of her pigtails. "Also Y/n earned a star on her own." Asta added.

"That's a bull. How is it possible for the new recruits of the Black Bull to be awarded a star that easily?" Klaus said. "Shut up Four Eyes, it's true." Y/n said. "You earned a star thanks to us you woman." Klaus said in anger. "Ohhhh, thanks Four Eyes, so my help was no use to you at all? You wouldn't had been praised by someone if it weren't for my help, you know? Try me you freaking noble." Y/n shot back then they had a glaring contest.

"Y/n, your help was needed that time, don't worry." Mimosa smiled. "See, at least there is a person who is actually NICE! Y/n shouted the last word as she walked closer to Mimosa and hugged her.

"We are now at negative twenty-nine stars!" Asta exclaimed. "Ha, so it's only by luck that your're assigned to this mission." Klaus said. "It was the Magic Emperor himself who assigned us to this mission!" Asta exclaimed. "You're telling lies again." Klaus said. "I'm not lying!" Asta exclaimed.

Yuno's mind: He's getting all worked up again.

"Hey, Yuno, can I beat your senior up?" Y/n asked. "Up to you." Yuno said nonchalantly. "Oi, you peasant, I'm your senior!" Klaus exclaimed then Yuno looked away.

Klaus's mind: No respect at all!

"Speaking of which, I heard there were four of you. Where's the other guy?" Klaus asked then Asta, Noelle and Y/n looked at each other and sweat dropped. "Don't tell me he left you here and took off? Or was he killed by the Trap Magic?" Klaus asked smirking.

"Neither one." Noelle said. "Where is he then?" Klaus asked. Asta, Noelle and Y/n sweat dropped.

Asta's mind: About him leaving us behind and took of on his own.

Noelle's mind: We can't tell them that.

"He's scouting for us because he has sharper senses than us. We planned to meet up at a place here but we were attacked." Y/n lied.

"Oh...You guys are so dependent on your senior." Klaus said as he pushed his glasses up. "It wasn't us who created the plan." Y/n said in anger.

"Anyhow, the Black Bull is just kind of a useless squad that would leave the newbies behind. You're an embarrassment to the Magic Knights." Klaus said. "What an asshole! Fine! The Black Bull will be the first one to explore the dungeon! Just you wait!" Asta exclaimed. "You Golden...No, you Silver...That's not right. Let me think about it. Your weird-masked captain.." Asta said. "Silver, you said? It's Golden!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Who do you think you are calling Captain William "weird mask" you little brat!" Klaus exclaimed. "Who do you think you are calling Captain William "weird mask" Asta!" Y/n exclaimed as she hit Asta's head. "Aren't you supposed to be on my side, Y/n?" Asta pouted.

Yuno's mind: Oh, they're now all worked up together.

"How dare you insult the Captain Vangeance that we hold in high esteem? If we're to get into this, your captain is the weird one! What's with him wearing a sleeveless top with his muscles showing?" Klaus shot back.

"What did you say?" Asta and Y/n shouted.

Asta's mind: Just whose side are you on, Y/n?

"It looks manly and charming!" Asta exclaimed. "Now you talking about the look? Ha, who knew a noble from Golden Dawn would focus on the appearance rather than the real strength of the person." Y/n said. "Ha, as if!" Klaus shot back. "You're really getting on my nerves, Four Eyes." Y/n said then Yuno walked towards her and grabbed her.

"Hey! What are you doing Yuno? Let me beat his ass up!" Y/n exclaimed as she tried to escape from Yuno's grip. "No, you'll end up killing him." Yuno said. "Well that's more like it!" Y/n exclaimed.

Yuno's mind: She's too worked up. I have to deal with her first...*sighs*

Klaus and Asta kept shouting at each other grabbing each other's collars as Mimosa and Noelle sweat dropped and smiled nervously.

Yuno's mind: Goodness, he got really worked up.

"Yes Asta! Tell him! Captain Yami is awesome!" Y/n exclaimed. "Enough, Y/n. You're getting to worked up like my senior here." Yuno said. "Then he shouldn't have said anything bad about Captain Yami." Y/n pouted then looked away.

Yuno's mind: Will she also get worked up if someone will say something bad about me? *blushes in thought*

"What's up with you?" Y/n asked coldly. "N-nothing.." Yuno replied.

Noelle's mind: We're left out...Shouldn't we focus on the mission?

Mimosa's mind: *chuckles nervously* Too lively....