15. I'm Back

(Next day)

"Hey Y/n, lets go." Yuno said. "Yah yah, just let me get my broom then lets go." On their way, they saw Captain William and greeted him, "Morning Captain William!" They both exclaimed. "Morning to you two, I see that you're on your way Y/n, I had a good talk yesterday." Captain William smiled. "Likewise, see you soon Captain William." Y/n said then left with Yuno on their brooms.

"What did you and Captain William talk about yesterday?" Yuno asked. "He was actually asking me about my powers because it felt familiar to him." "Familiar? How so?" "I don't know, why do you want to know Yuno?" Y/n asked. "I just want to k-know." You giggled. You guys saw the base of the Black Bulls, "Okay Yuno I will go on my own now, by-" "Nope, I'm going with you." Yuno cut you off. "But I-" Yuno cut you off again, "I am going with you and that's final so lets go."

Y/n's mind: Stop cutting my sentences you jerk!

(Black Bulls base)

"Hey guys I see Y/n and that wind magic user." Luck said happily. "YOSH I WILL GO OUT!" Asta exclaimed. Asta went out of the base to see Y/n and Yuno. "Y/N!! YUNO!!" "Hi Asta!" Y/n exclaimed. Y/n and Yuno got down then the other Black Bulls members went out of the hideout. "Hi everyone, sorry that I wasn't able to stay here on my first day." Y/n bowed. "Darling, it's fine, anyway it was just one day right? So it's fine. Vanessa said comforting Y/n. "By the way Y/n, can you please introduce us this young handsome man from Golden Dawn." Vanessa said pointing at Yuno which surprised him and Y/n. "Oh uhh...his name is Yuno, one of my childhood friends from Hage Village. "Ohhhhh another one from the boonies nice." Magna said. "You guys came from the same church?" Finral asked Y/n then she nodded, "Including Asta" Y/n smiled. Captain Yami walked out of the hideout, "Oh you're finally hear you chick." "Yes Captain Yami." Y/n bowed. "Wait.....Captain Yami....that guy from Golden Dawn...he's.." Finral was curious. "Yup, that's him." Everyone in Black Bulls were surprised and they left Y/n and Yuno confused. "Ummm what do you mean?" Y/n asked out of curiousity. ""Y/n...who is Yuno to you?" Vanessa asked going closer to her smirking. Y/n was nervous, she couldn't answer Vanessa but then Yuno stepped in for her. "I'm sorry if she can't answer your question but I'm her boyfriend." That one sentence made Y/n jaw dropped, he said it like it was nothing at all but then he was blushing a bit. "Oh looks like Captain Yami was right." Vanessa giggled.

Y/n's mind: Captain Yami was right? Huh? Wait Yuno I told you to keep it low....nvm...

Yuno's mind: Captain Yami?

The couple looked curious. Vanessa told them that Captain Yami caught them both outside the restroom waiting for Asta during the end of the Magic Knights Entrance Exam, he heard their conversation even though he didn't mean to. Y/n and Yuno were flustered that they were caught by a Magic Knight Squad Captain. "Oh yah by the way, Mr. Shiny also caught you guys." Captain Yami laughed leaving Y/n and Yuno even more flustered. "Wait, who's Mr. Shiny sir Yami? Yuno asked Captain Yami then he told him that it was his captain, that's when Y/n and Yuno realized why Captain William made them sleep in the same room. "Now I understand everything but please don't tell anyone..." Y/n was pleading her squad mates and captain then they all nodded and promised her that they won't. "Hey Yuno!" Asta exclaimed. "What shrimp?" "If y-you don't treat Y-y/n right, I will t-take her from you, YOU HEAR THAT YOU HANDSOME JERK!?" Asta shouted.

Black Bulls members: Is that even an insult?

"Oh you won't be able to take Y/n from me and I'm confident." Yuno stood up proudly, Asta did too, the sight of Y/n's two childhood friends made her sigh at their childlike actions. "Yuno, you can go back now to Golden Dawn, remember you have a mission with Klaus and Mimosa." Y/n said trying to shoo her boyfriend out of the base. "Okay, remember to send letters." Yuno said stopping by the door. "Why should I?" "J-just send okay.." Yuno looked away, Y/n just nodded then pushed her boyfriend out. They both waved each other bye then Y/n went back inside.

(Evening)

"Okay everyone lets eat until we are full and drink until we are drunk." Vanessa said holding a bottle of wine. Everyone was eating the food cooked by Charmy then Captain Yami and Vanessa were drinking. "Hey Y/n, are you okay la?" Charmy walked towards Y/n giving her meat. "Yes Charmy-senpai." Y/n smiled at her. "Oi Y/n, let me show you your room." Magna said and gestured you to follow him. "Sorry but your room is....." Magna opened the door and revealed a room full of spiderwebs, the furniture was dusty and the window...let me just say...you can't see anything at all that's why her room is dark. "I will just clean this room, it's fine Magna-senpai." Magna nodded then went back to the members and Y/n was just cleaning her room.

Y/n's mind: How many years was this room like this?

Y/n just sighed and continued to remove all of the spiderwebs, cleaning the dust off the furniture and compromised her room a bit trying not to ruin the original look of the room.

Y/n's mind: I think this is okay....I can finally rest...

When Y/n was about to drift off to sleep on her finally cleaned bed, someone knock on her door. "Coming!" Y/n opened the door and saw Asta giving her envelopes and papers. "Hey Y/n, I'm here to give you these, you need to send a letter to Sister Lily and the kids back in Hage to let them know you passed and you're okay." Asta said smiling.

Y/n's mind: If Father Orsi was here...he would start crying because you never mention his name to anyone, just Sister Lily and the kids...I can already imagine..

"Thank you Asta, you can go now, I will start writing the letter now and send it to them." Y/n smiled then Asta nodded and left her room happily.

Y/n's mind: Okay so what should I write...

Y/n was busy writing her letter for the people back in the church while Asta was busy goofing off with the other Black Bulls and Yuno is always hanging out with Klaus despite the fact that he doesn't like Klaus.