36. Rescue Done

(Earlier)

"Yuno cost me my chance at joining the Magic Knights! That damned four-leaf clover grimoire! I'll steal it from him! I'll have my dad teach him a lesson! I'll get my revenge!" Salim exclaimed.

(Present)

"He confessed everything." Klaus said. "How did you know where to find us?" Yuno asked. "That was Mimosa again, plus Y/n made her mana a bit stronger for us to easily find you guys." Klaus said. "Why didn't you tell me?" Yuno asked Y/n. "Was there a need to?" Y/n asked the Yuno sighed.

(Earlier)

"Plant Creation Magic, Magic Flower Guidepost." Mimosa said. "Let's see, there they are. It looks like Y/n made her mana a bit stronger so that we can detect them." Mimosa said. "She really is unbelievable huh? But her attitude is..." Klaus had an irk mark on his forehead then Mimosa chuckled nervously.

(Present)

"That's how we arrived in time to back you up. It seemed like Y/n knew that something was off about Salim first." Klaus said. "Thank you Mr. Klaus and Mimosa, you guys saved us." Yuno bowed then Klaus looked away. "You're welcome." Mimosa smiled.

"Hey Mimosa!" Y/n waved at her, "Thank you so much!" she exclaimed holding her hands together. "N-no problem." Mimosa smiled. "How about me?" Klaus asked. "Eh...thank you..." Y/n looked away. "Oi!" Klaus already looked upset.

"We should meet up some other time, Mimosa." Y/n said. "Okay! I can't wait!" Mimosa exclaimed.

Salim kept moving and shouting, "Shut up!" Klaus exclaimed. "Taking your anger out on someone else is so pathetic. It should be no surprise that you lost to Yuno. He won the approval of our respected Captain William Vangeance, captain of the Golden Dawn. That goes to show just how strong he is."

"Klaus..." Yuno was in shock. "Awww looks like someone actually likes you, Yuno." Y/n teased. "Shut up! I don't!" Klaus exclaimed. "Tsundere..." Y/n whispered but Klaus heard it. "You...." Klaus glared at Y/n.

"Says the person who is too." Yuno teased then Y/n just looked away. "Don't get the wrong idea. You haven't earned my approval yet." Klaus said pushing his glasses up then Mimosa and Y/n giggled. "Right." Yuno smiled. "I can overlook your act of insubordination this time. After all, it was a trap laid out by Salim. What do you want to do with them? Take them back to the capital?" Klaus asked.

"Let me torture them bit by bit for what they had done to my Yuno." Y/n smiled evilly and cracking her knuckles.

Klaus's mind: Kowai!

Mimosa's mind: Kowai!

Salim's mind: Kowai!

Yuno's mind: You really are unbelievable....*blushes*

"Wait, did you just say "my Yuno"? Klaus smirked. "I-I didn't! You heard me wrong!" Y/n exclaimed blushing and accidentally attacked Klaus. "Oi! You brat!" Klaus exclaimed. "I don't regret...." Y/n said in a low tone.

Klaus's mind: This girl...

"No, release them." Yuno said. "Are you sure?" Klaus asked. "As long as they never step foot here in Hage ever again. Also, keep them far away from Y/n." Yuno said. "Hey! But I want to-". "No, you might end up killing them." Yuno cut her off and patted her head. "You really have to stop with those head pats." Y/n crossed her arms. "But you're like a little kid." Yuno said nonchalantly.

Y/n's mind: You jerk....

(Meanwhile)

"I've made myself clear. Now get out of my sight. Do not do this again." Klaus said. "Understand?" Klaus shouted. "Lowly commoner." Salim stood up. "Making you drop your guard was all part of the plan! God of Lighting Rising Salim!" Salim exclaimed. Sister Lily opened her grimoire but then Y/n gestured her to stop. "Light Sword of Judgement!" Y/n exclaimed then a bunch of sword were falling upon Salim. "Y/n!" Klaus exclaimed. "What?" Y/n asked. "You could've killed him!" Klaus exclaimed. "But I didn't, there." Y/n and Klaus were glaring at each other.

"Behave yourself! Reflect on what you've done! You lot too!" Sister Lily exclaimed. "Yes!" the men exclaimed instantly. "Yuno, we should still take them back to the capital. Speaking of which, where did the last one go?" Klaus asked. "I don't know." all of the men said together.

The man who escaped was actually the Magic Emperor in disguise...again. "That sure was fun. I was going to step in if things went sideways but that wasn't necessary at all. William's new recruits are quite amazing, and the fact that one of Yami's new recruits would be here too. What a group. *sighs*

Julius's mind: She really has sharp senses...*smiles*

A white light appeared, "How long are you going to play around for?" Marx shouted. "You're so loud." Julius said. "Come back as soon as possible! There is a mountain of work!" Marx exclaimed near his ear. "All right, being angry all the time is not good for your health." Julius said. "Whose fault do you think that is?" Marx shouted.

(In the church)

"I'm so glad you're back safe and sound!" Father Orsi said while crying. "I'm so glad!" one of the kids exclaimed. "We can always count on Yuno and Y/n." Nash crossed his arms smiling. "Because they're a Magic Knights." Recca continued.

"Klaus and Mimosa, I really have to thank you." Sister Lily bowed. "Don't worry about it. It was all Salim's fault." Klaus said. "What was he thinking?"

"Right! Please help yourselves!" Father Orsi exclaimed. "The least we can do is thank you with nomotatoes. They may have gotten a bit cold but don't let that stop you."

Klaus grabbed a nomotatoe then ate it little by little. "*drinks water* The flavor isn't too bad." Klaus said. "Klaus, you can be frank." Mimosa said. Y/n and Yuno smiled then grabbed a nomotatoe and ate them. "Delicious." Yuno said. "I have to say, I miss the feeling of eating nomotatoes here." Y/n smiled.

"I have to go now, I don't want to worry my other family." Y/n stood up. "Other family?" Yuno asked. "The members." Y/n smiled. "I just noticed...How come you're not wearing your robe?!" Klaus exclaimed. "I just came here to visit as a family member, not as a Magic Knight!" Y/n exclaimed. "What Magic Knight Squad are you in then?" Klaus sat back down. "...Black Bulls...Okay, I'm going now, bye!" Y/n said walking fast towards the door. "Black Bulls!" Klaus exclaimed in shock.

Klaus's mind: No wonder she acted barbaric...

"By the way Yuno." Y/n stopped in her tracks then walked back towards Yuno. "I love you." she smiled then left. "Hey Yuno, what did Y/n tell you? You look like a tomato right now." Nash giggled. "N-nothing." Yuno looked away.

Yuno's mind: You didn't even stay for a while to hear my reply you idiot...

Klaus's mind: Now I remember her! She was called by Captain William! How could I forget?*hits himself*

Mimosa's mind: What a day...

Thank you for 5k readers in total!
-Author 2