Chapter 25

Lauren laughed into Camila’s neck, however she played along greatly when her hand travelled south to Camila’s panties, and her lips detached to Camila’s skin, her mouth finding Camila’s ear as she spoke the words, “Is this what you want baby?” 

Camila shivered at Lauren’s words, her eyes travelled to Lauren’s now darker eyes, meeting together when her hand traced its way back up to her chest, missing her breasts completely as she traced light patterns on the upper body. The tips of her fingers sending tingling feelings along the girls body. 

“Are you sure about this?” Lauren asked, coming out of her sexy girlfriend title, Lauren didn’t want to hurt Camila or even make her uncomfortable, she just needed to make sure that Camila was alright because after all, she was worried about the state of her girlfriend. 

“Mmhm” Camila hummed, it was too late to say no, she had already fallen under her girlfriends trap, and right now she didn’t give a damn if it would hurt she just wanted her girlfriend to make love to her, and more importantly she just wanted her girlfriend.  

“Just be careful” Camila told her with a whisper as she connected their lips together in a heated kiss, Lauren nodded against her lips and trailed to the direction of the knot tying together Camila’s hospital gown.

“This needs to be off” Lauren husked in her girlfriends ear, Camila let out a little whimper as her hand slid down to Lauren’s hip, finding something to grip onto. 

As Lauren pulled the gown down Camila’s arm she looked to the girls lips, her bottom lip was trapped between her teeth, her eyes squeezed shut from the anticipation of her girlfriends touch, the robe trailed its way off Camila’s body, and as it did Lauren made sure to touch every considerable part of her body, her thumb even grazing Camila’s nipple in her wake. 

Lauren moved back a little, her hands slid up Camila’s back finding her bra, unclasping it and dropping it on the floor on top of the gown which was now disposed of her body. Lauren’s confident hands drove up Camila’s stomach, the skin forming goosebumps as she did it, Lauren’s hands reached their destination; Camila’s breasts.

Her nimble fingers began to knead the girls breast, a moan leaving her girlfriends lips as she un-trapped her teeth from her lips, her eyes however still shut. Lauren was careful where her body lay, she didn’t want to hurt Camila, however she knew Camila wouldn’t be too fussed as she was offering her sex after all. Lauren’s mouth teased the area around Camila’s left nipple, never actually touching the hardened skin but just teasing around it, Lauren’s right hand was still playing with Camila’s left breast, her movements only light, but when Lauren’s lips enclosed Camila’s nipple once more, sucking it gently as her tongue lightly danced on top of it, Camila’s hand grabbed Lauren’s hand in pleasure, enticing the girl to fondle harder as she let out a moan. 

“Oh god”

Lauren smirked in pleasure and pride, her girlfriends undoing was her own undoing, it made her very proud to know that she was the reason her girl was a quivering mess below her. 

Lauren’s hand went to her most skilled and known destination, trailing the skin as she went, cupping the hot centre in her hand, Lauren’s mouth left Camila’s nipple and reached up her ear,

“This is what you wanted wasn’t it baby?” 

Lauren’s seductive tone and the pure feel of her breath against her skin made the younger one shiver, taking in a breath sharply, “God… yes”

Lauren’s hand played with Camila’s panties, removing them down her skin as she teased Camila’s entrance, her hand lightly skimming it as she drew patterns on her thighs, the patterns were slow and then fast, sensual and soft, delicate and sweet as she still continued to miss the pulsing centre.