Chapter 19

“Wait, wait, wait” Lauren panted as she pushed Camila away from her neck lightly. 

“What???” Camila asked as she came up from Lauren’s already bruised neck, her faze dazed and confused, her eyes wide. 

“We can’t” Lauren told her softly as she shook her head, her eyes apologetic. 

“We can’t?” Camila asked confused, her butt situated just on Lauren’s area. 

“Why?” She asked once more, her eyes searching Lauren’s for some kind of answer. 

“I don’t wan to rush it” Lauren clarified with a small shrug and an apologetic smile. Camila’s face turned from a frown to a smile, her eyes now worry free. 

“No you’re right” Camila told her as she nodded her head softly, her thumb reaching to glide along Lauren’s face. 

“Plus you’ve already broken my date rules” Lauren told her as she moved into the touch. 

“Your date rules?” Camila asked with a chuckle as she backed up, removing her hand too, the sexual atmosphere disappearing a little. 

“Yeah, you know, like rules” 

“Like what?” Camila asked with a giggle, her eyebrow raised from what Lauren had just said.

“Like, on the 1st date you get a peck on the lips, which you’ve already bi passed” Lauren told her with a giggle as she slapped Camila’s butt, the material nowhere to be felt as it had ridden up from the intensity. 

“Then the second date is a couple pecks, the third date is make out, the fourth date is a make out and made some inappropriate fondling” Lauren spoke as she grabbed Camila’s arse gently, earning a moan from the brunette on top. 

“And the fifth date…. well the fifth date” Lauren whispered as she pulled Camila by the neck towards her own so she could whisper in her ear

 “Is well…..anything” Lauren whispered seductively as she bit down lightly on Camila’s ear, her hot breath causing Camila to shiver. 

“Okay, but why would you do that” Camila whined into Lauren’s neck. 

“But you’ve gone passed all of them” Lauren uttered as she nudged Camila away softly once more. 

“Well its your fault” Camila told her as she pecked Lauren’s mouth gently, giggling on the older girls lips. 

“How is it my fault?!” Lauren exclaimed as she rolled her eyes jokingly. 

“You’re hot” Camila shrugged as she cocked an eyebrow up.

Lauren chuckled and nudged Camila’s shoulder once more “I think we just got carried away” 

“I know, thats so easy with you though”

“And we haven’t done that in a real long time” Camila added as she played with the material bunched up underneath her. 

"I should probably go huh?” Camila asked, her voice showing the defeat, she didn’t want to leave, and neither did Lauren, but she needed to, there was no way they could hold strong. 

“It’s probably best” Lauren told her softly as she played loosely with Camila’s hair. 

“We’ll see each other in the morning” Lauren reassured her as she cupped Camila’s face. 

“Thank god” Camila sighed as she leant into the touch. 

———————-

It was the morning after now, Camila, Normani and Maddie were ready for breakfast, however Lauren was nowhere to be seen, so Camila knocked upon her door.