Chapter 5

"Hey" Lauren said cautiously down the phone.

"Hi" Camila replied bitterly, still annoyed at yesterdays events.

"Camila, come on, I’m sorry alright" Lauren pleaded almost. 

"You’re always sorry Lauren" Camila spat back.

"Camila please, I’m sorry, I wanted to stay I did, but you’re my client Camila, please"

"You and this client shit" Camila spat again.

"Let me make it up to you?" Lauren asked seductively.

"I’m at work Lauren" Camila stated as she rolled her eyes. 

"I know, let me come see you" Lauren asked, hoping she would say yes.

"No Lauren, I have to work alright!"

"No you don’t" Lauren said quickly, she knew Camila didn’t work much of an evening, she had to stop at one point anyway. 

"Oh year sorry I forgot you know all about me and my schedule"

"Camila come on! It’s 4, you’re normally home by now"

"I probably won’t be home till 7 so just forget about it" 

"Let me come see you then then" Lauren asked her, desperate to see her, she didn’t know why she was so desperate, maybe because of the money, she wasn’t sure. 

"I thought you didn’t "fuck" at that time"Camila uttered rolling her eyes, now putting the girl on speaker as she needed both hands to sort out some paperwork that was messy. 

"Yeah well I’m making an exception for you"

"Why, I’m just a client" Camila spat again, mimicking what Lauren had said yesterday. 

"Camila" Lauren scolded 

"Fine, but come here and we can use the got tub and pool" Camila spoke, she couldn’t hold the hard shoulder anymore, she wanted to see Lauren, heck she needed to see Lauren. 

"You have all that at work?" Lauren asked confused as to why she would have a pool and hot tub at her work place. 

"Lauren I think you’re forgetting its my company and my building therefore what I wants happens" Camila stated obviously.

"Good point, so swimming costume then?"

"Yeah" Camila said bluntly. 

"Camila please cheer up" Lauren pleaded 

"Okay" Camila replied in the exact same voice as earlier. 

————————————————————-

"Erm hey" Lauren said nervously as she stepped through Camila’s office.

"Hey" Camila replied, looking down at her paper work. 

"You alright?"

"I could be better I guess, you?" Camila mumbled, finally looking up, her heart clenching in the beauty which was in front of her. 

"Yeah, I’m good, who’s that outside?" Lauren asked, confused at the sight of a new woman. 

"Oh she’s my new assistant, my old one messed up and now I have her"

"What she do?"

"She made a mistake on one of my paperworks" Camila just shrugged.

"Something that small?" Lauren queried.