Chapter 12

Lauren’s face was settled between Camila’s thighs, her neck arching up so that her lips were hovering over Camila’s crotch, Camila knew what was coming, her body shaking in anticipation. Lauren bent down and placed a soft kiss on the damp area, her nose running the exposed folds. 

“Jesus Lauren” Camila whimpered from the contact. 

Lauren ran her tongue through the girls folds, parting them so she had entrance to Camila’s clit, giving it a flick by her tongue as she went past it. Camila’s hips arching off the bed as Lauren began applying suction to the bud, her lips parting as the strong muscle starting flicking it, applying pressure, sending Camila into an already higher state. 

“Please Lauren” Camila begged as her shaking hands grabbed Lauren’s hair. 

Her tongue departed from the clit, now, focusing on the slit, Lauren bought her fingers towards Camila’s entrance, teasing her at first, then letting her fingers run through the dampness.

Lauren did the stupid thing of looking up at Camila, she was biting her bottom lip, her eyes shut tightly from the pure expectation of what Lauren had in store for her. 

Lauren slowly pushed a finger in, a soft pace at first, but Camila soon speeding up the process as she met Lauren’s finger with a thrust of her own hips.

“Please Lauren, I need….”

“What do you need Camila?” Lauren asked huskily as she trailed her lips down towards Camila’s collarbone. 

“You - I need…”

Lauren after hearing this dove in another fingers, her own body covered in goosebumps after what Camila had just said. 

Lauren’s finger pumped in and out of the younger ones pounding area, her thumb being used to rub over Camila’s clit, sending the girl into a dazzled state. Lauren knew Camila was close, she entered a third finger, Camila screaming from the sensation. 

“Yes Lauren, please” 

Lauren curled her fingers deep, her thrust harder then ever, Camila panting Lauren’s name, a flick of the clit and Camila was gone, her orgasm ripping her body to shreds. 

“Camila?” Lauren asks the younger one next to her, Lauren laying on her font, her head resting against her arms, the fire still blazing in their eyes from the intense ‘fuck’ as Lauren would call it.

“Yeah” Camila answered as she moved her arm so that her hand could trail light patterns among Lauren’s back.

“Can you come see Maddie later?” Lauren asked her softly as she looked up towards Camila, a sleepy smile on her face, it was not often that this happened but she really did love when Camila did this to her back.

Camila raised an eyebrow, a little bit confused as to why Lauren would want Camila to go to her house to see her daughter. 

“It’s just that… well Maddie thought the world of you after you finally helped her sleep”

“Really?” Camila asked, a huge grin showing on he face at the thought of even helping Maddie a little, but the fact she was able to make her sleep had made her day.

“I mean, is that alright?” Camila asked as she drew her finger down the spine, Lauren shivering from the feeling. 

“Of course, I wouldn’t of asked you otherwise” Lauren chuckled as she threw her head into her pillow to stifle the laughter and hide her face from the pleasure that move just bought her.