Chapter 28

"Hey babe." Camila greeted Lauren as she came up behind her girlfriend who was currently in the bathroom, the black haired girl was placing the finishing touches to the room.

"Hey you," Lauren smiles back as she sees Camila in the mirror, her eyes falling down to where Camila's arms wrap around her waist.

"Did you miss me?" Lauren asks as she smiles shyly.

Camila hums into Lauren's neck, her lips gracing Lauren's skin softly, "Of course I did."

"How was work?"

Camila gives one last peck to Lauren's neck and pulls away with a smile, "It was good, these investors in China want me to incorporate in this company but...I don't know.."

"Is it a big company?" Lauren asks as she pulls out slowly from Camila's grasp, the lack of hesitancy in Camila's voice brings inquisitive thoughts to Lauren's mind.

Camila's hands found Lauren's hips, "No, not yet, its only small....its on its way to be huge though, the ideas and profits...its good, but it requires a lot of things on my part."

"Like?" Lauren urged as her hands rested upon Camila's arms.

Camila sighed, "Like me moving there and giving more money then what I could possibly make back."

"Oh.."

Camila sensed Lauren's uneasiness, "I know, but it's not for sure babe. I just feel like...like I'm still only young you know? I shouldn't have to think about moving to another country or thinking about something that big which will change my life that much."

Lauren's features softened, "I don't think its that, I think you have too much going on right now babe, just stick to a couple companies, you're still rich and you will continue to be."

Camila lets out a sigh but smiled appreciatively at her girlfriend, giving her a peck on the lips.

"Is Maddie home?"

Lauren senses Camila wanted the subject changed, so of course, like the good girlfriend she is, she goes along with it. "Yeah, she's in her room."

"I'm really sorry I couldn't come with you." Camila admits as she leans her forehead against Lauren's.

"Its okay...just don't make a habit of it." Lauren jokes as she pulls away, smirking a little. "Plus I explained it to her and she's fine with it baby."

"Shall we pick her up and take her tomorrow...together?" Camila asks as she kisses Lauren once more, this time though her lips staying a little longer than before.

"Hmmm, I'd like that," Lauren agrees against Camila's lips, her lips curving up into a smile.

Lauren traps Camila's lower lip in her own, applying suction as she did, her hands making a tighter hold on her girlfriends waist as she bought her girl closer. The kiss wasn't an urgent kiss, but a soft and sensual one that took its time.

When their air got thin Camila pulled away, their faces a reflection of each others as a huge grin was etched upon their face.

"I should go see Maddie, see how she's doing."

"Is that alright with you?" Camila added with a wink.

Lauren pondered on the thought, "I guess so.... I think I might be able to last a couple minutes or so without you." Lauren declared with a cheeky grin as she pulled the girl in by her neck, exploring her girlfriends lips with her own once more.

"Hows Mani?" Camila asks as she pulls away, the time used to allow both girls to catch back their breath back.

Lauren sighed lightly, "She's okay, I think we are both sad we will be apart you know?!"