Chapter 22

“Babe, you have to hear us out” Lauren interrupted as she placed her hands on Camila’s arm, squeezing it hard, making the girl turn round to look at her. 

Camila shook her head and pulled her arm out of the grasp,  

“No, I don’t want to hear you out, and I don’t want you to call me babe”

Lauren’s face fell with panic, her eyes shot to Camila’s father,

“Camila, this isn’t our fault”

Camila laughed in response to Lauren’s ridiculous statement, “Oh really? Who’s is it then?”

Lauren looked stunned, she didn’t know why she said it because it wasn’t true, in all honesty it was Camila’s Dad’s fault, Lauren had no clue what was going to happen when she got that call. 

“Lauren, my Dad, who was fucking married went out to find a girl to sleep with, to fuck, Lauren, he was fucking married!” 

Lauren nodded her head in agreement, but also frowned,“You didn’t know those circumstance though”

“Was it before or after Dad?” Camila asked as she looked towards her Dad, completely ignoring what Lauren had said.

Her Dad looked at her but gave no response, his cocky ego getting the better of him. 

“I swear to God if you don’t tell me” Camila threatened, as she got more inpatient, she had waited long enough, she just needed the answer. 

“Baby, please calm down”

Camila scoffed and ignored Lauren’s attempt at contact, “Don’t baby me”

Camila’s eyes were still stuck on her Father, the brown pools tearing into his soul, “Tell me, before or after?!”

Lauren attempted to the contact once more, it was a success but not for long because Camila pulled away and ran her own hands through her hair. 

“Please, calm down” Lauren practically begged Camila.

“No, Lauren answer me?” Camila exclaimed as she now probed Lauren instead, she knew her Dad wouldn’t get her the answers she wanted to hear. 

Lauren could really sense something bad was going to happen, she needed her girlfriend to calm down.

“Baby, come back to mine and you can calm down and we can talk about this”

Camila frowned and angrily shook her head, she just needed the god damn answers.

“NO, get off of me Lauren, just fucking tell me” Camila begged her as she got centimetres away from Lauren’s face. Lauren gave in quickly, the act from Camila confusing her and making her surrender. 

“Camz, it was before” Lauren told her feebly as she sighed, hating herself for the answer. 

Camila took a step back in hearing what her girlfriend had just said, she couldn’t talk, she couldn’t even think straight.

“So you was still with her?” Camila shouted at her Dad, finally finding some air in her lungs to talk. 

Once again Camila’s Dad said nothing, he just avoided her gaze, setting his sites on the floor. 

“Answer me” Camila shouted.

“Yes!” He answered as he shrieked in surprise, his whole demeanour changing.

“But nothing happened Camila” Lauren interjected as she got in between the two. Camila took no time to take in Lauren’s words, but instead turned her body and ran towards the exit of her Father’s house.