Chapter 9

“So I think you owe me a thank you present” Lauren panted out as Camila was engrossed in Lauren’s neck. 

“Erm, isn’t 10000 enough?” Camila asked as she detached herself from Lauren’s neck.

“Yeah, but a sexual gift is in order too!” Lauren exclaimed as she pulled herself over to be on top of Camila. 

“And what if I don’t want to pleasure you?” Camila asked as she cocked up an eyebrow.

“Whatever the client wants the client gets right? And what if I don’t want this?” Camila asked her voice of arrogance. 

“Then, I guess i should go” Lauren spoke dramatically as she made her way to stand up, placing one foot on the floor.

“Woah no way” Camila exclaimed as she grabbed Lauren’s arm and pulled her back underneath herself this time. 

Camila travelled south straight away, she was scared Lauren might leave, her tongue dove straight in, starting with soft licks up and down her folds, Lauren immediately shaking under the conquest of Camila’s tongue. 

Camila dug her tongue a little deeper now, between Lauren’s slit, paying attention to Lauren’s clit, really causing the girl to climax quickly. 

“Fuck Camila, please” Lauren moaned as she grabbed Camila’s hair, pushing her further down and deeper in.  

Camila knew this wouldn’t take long, so with one final stoke of the slit and a thumb to the clit Lauren was gone, her hips lifting as she climaxed. 

“Holy…shit” Lauren cried out as her climax was still continuing.

Camila ran he fingers down Lauren’s bare chest and whispered into her ear

“More?”

Lauren nodded easily but tiredly, fuck did Lauren want more. 

———————————————

It was the night of the ball now, obviously both Camila and Lauren had seen each other during the two days which stood in between the Friday. However Lauren could only see Camila for two hours on a Wednesday and an hour on Thursday, much to Camila’s dismay. Camila had obviously not been all for this idea as she wanted Lauren for as long and as much as possible, Lauren told Camila that she had other clients to see, Camila often forgot that she had other clients because it felt like she spent all her time with Camila. 

Ideally Camila wanted to pick Lauren up on the way to this Ball but Lauren being Lauren wouldn’t have any of it and insisted that she meets Camila at her home. Camila wondered why Lauren did this, what did she have to hide? 

Camila was ready early obviously, she had some last minute work to do so she focused on that whilst Lauren was making her way round.

Camila heard the bell ring through her flat, the sound informing her that it could just be Lauren.  Camila opened the door and was absolutely taken back by how beautiful Lauren looked.

She looked so breathtaking, her elegance shown through and pure, Camila couldn’t get over it. She’d never seen Lauren look like this, she wasn’t sure if it was the dress or the make up or even the hair, or just the pure idea that for the night Lauren will be her’s, but it made Camila’s inside swell with joy.

Camila couldn’t wait to walk proud with Lauren in this ball, showing her off, Camila could do this even if she wasn’t wearing a dress. But unfortunately she isn’t Camila’s.