Chapter 1

"Camila for Christ sake open up, we don’t have long" Lauren shouted at the door, hitting it with the side of her fist, adding the thump for more of a chance that Camila will here her. 

Camila opened the door quickly, pulling it towards her with a hard force. 

"What, why? I thought I had you for an hour today?" Camila said angrily, looking at Lauren now as she became visible from opening at the door. Camila appreciating the view which was now in front of her, looking her up and down subtly, taking note of her clothes and admiring the body in front of her.

"No I told you this yesterday Camila, we only have half an hour today" Lauren spoke as she put a foot over the familiar yet unfamiliar floor of Camila’s flat.

"No you didn’t" Camila spat as she shut the door harshly, annoyed at the fact she doesn’t have Lauren for the time she thought today. 

"Yes I did, I told you as I was between your legs, remember?" Lauren said with a kinked eyebrow and a wink as she made her way to the single seated sofa, removing her jacket and her bag. 

"Well then that’s why I don’t remember Lauren" Camila said as she let out a loud sigh, rolling her eyes, making her way over to the other sofa which was to the left of one Lauren was standing by. 

"Look Camila, you know the drill, and we’re running out of time any way" Lauren said as she started making her way to Camila, popping the two bottom buttons on her own shirt. 

"Fine" Camila said with a little resistance, but she knew as soon as Lauren touched her she’d forget about what they were even having a little dispute about. 

"So, what are we doing today?" Lauren spoke dragging out her sentence, stepping even closer to Camila, who was leaning against her sofa in the living room, her hands behind her.   

Lauren loved making Camila nervous under her touch, she loved the way Camila couldn’t speak when Lauren was touching her, sometimes Camila even struggled to think. Lauren began tracing a line up and down Camila’s bare arm, the touch instantly brining goose bumps to Camila’s body, Lauren traced down to Camila’s hand bringing them forward from behind her and lifted them up in the air so that Lauren could remove Camila’s vest. Lauren bought the vest top up but not without her best efforts of grazing Camila’s tummy with her hands. The peace of item was removed, leaving Camila almost vulnerable in her bra, panties and shorts. Lauren smirking at the site in front of her. 

"Well seeing as I don’t have you for long today, I just want your tongue" Camila almost whispered, leaning forward so the whisper grazed Lauren’s lips. 

"Ohh really? Let’s go then" Lauren said seductively as she grabbed Camila’s hips and started pushing her towards the long hallway, and into Camila’s bedroom where she pushed the young one down onto the bed.

"Why don’t I have you for more then half an hour today?" Camila struggled to say in between groans as Lauren kissed her neck.

"You know why Camila, I have another client in a bit" she spoke whilst giving Camila those neck kisses which killed her every time. Lauren began removing Camila’s gym shorts, pulling them down quickly leaving her covered area vulnerable to the girl who was now currently on top of her.

See Lauren, in simple terms, had sex for a living. From what Camila could understand was that she struggled for money and this job was the only way she could pay her way through life. Camila was probably the most regular customer, she’d see her nearly every single day. But it was only at night, one reason in particular; well that Camila knew anyway was because Camila worked all day, Camila was a millionaire to put it briefly, she owned a lot of companies and had a lot of money invested in things, so you see she could afford to see Lauren everyday.