Chapter 4

"Hey you” Lauren spoke softly, a little grin on her face.

“Heyyy” Camila dragged out her sentence tiredly, opening the door the full way and letting Lauren in.  

“Are you alright?” Lauren asked her, sensing that something was off with Camila. 

“Yeah, I’m just so tired” Camila replied, the normal enthusiasm in her voice gone.

“Camila! I thought you were sorting your sleeping problems out, you know going to bed earlier” Lauren stated, using her hands for the exaggeration. Camila worked so much, she would work to stupid times and that really took an affect on her, it used to be worse when she used to have to fly out of New York, but lucky enough she doesn’t have to do that anymore. 

“I do, its just, I’ve been so busy this week, and with all our wild sex, its just added to the tiredness” Camila said, having a little bit of energy to raise an eyebrow. 

“What time did you go to sleep last night?” Lauren questioned, folding her arms and tapping her foot waiting for an answer.

“12” Camila said as she looked down at her hands feeling as if she was a little child.

Lauren lifted her eyebrow and widened her eyes in shock “And what time did you wake up?” Lauren questioned with a hint of annoyance 

“5”

“Jesus Camila, are you crazy!”

“You cant live like that” Lauren scolded the girl in front of her.

"Alright Mum, I know" Camila said as she rolled her eyes. 

—————————————————————————

Lauren was indulged in Camila’s neck, finding her pulse point and sucking on it greedily, her hands traveling down to Camila’s navel then to her waistband of her panties, the throbbing between Camila’s legs becoming unbearable. 

“Lauren please” Camila moaned, longing for Lauren’s lips on her’s, they’ve never kissed much to Camila’s disappointment, that’s all she wanted. Lauren didn’t kiss her clients on the lips, because that would be to intimate. 

Lauren was just about to push her hand into Camila’s underwear when Camila’s phone went off. 

“Don’t you fucking dare answer that Camila” Lauren grunted as she came up from Camila’s neck.

Camila got out from Lauren’s grasp to grab her phone and saw who it was. 

“Its my dad, I have too Lauren, I‘m sorry” Camila replied sitting up placing the phone to her ear.

“Hey dad” 

“No dad”

“I know Dad, but we agreed we were keeping it for at least a year”

“No dad, don’t do it, wait for me to talk to you and Abuelo”

Lauren sat up and kissed Camila’s bear shoulder and began placing her hand onto Camila’s area through her underwear. 

Camila swotted Lauren’s hand away and pushed her back, rolling her eyes. 

“Not right now Lauren” Camila groaned as she covered the speaking end of the phone with her hand so her dad couldn’t hear her. 

Lauren let out a groan and fell back towards the pillow.

“Dad, just wait alright, I’ll be there in half an hour okay?”