Chapter 2

“Hey” Lauren said quickly as she became visible to Camila who had just opened the door. 

“Hey” Camila replied, quirking an eyebrow up at Lauren, admiring her beauty, shutting the door as Lauren walked in. 

"Bed or sofa?” Lauren questioned quickly, already grabbing Camila’s arm gently and dragging her to the destination which Camila answered. 

"You okay?” Camila asked a little confused as to why Lauren was acting so forthcoming. They began their journey to Camila’s bedroom, Lauren placing her stuff on the sofa as they passed it. 

“Yep, I just need to get the last guy away from my skin” Lauren replied shaking her body in disgust as she had a flashback of the old lump.  

"Bad guy?" Camila asked as she turned to see Lauren already removing her clothes, Lauren went to remove her t-shirt but Camila quickly jumped forward to do it for her, also removing her bra in the process. 

 ”Fucking awful Camila, he was like old, smelly and just yuk” Lauren replied disgusted as she made her way down to her pants, popping the two buttons on them and pulling them down her own legs.

"Shower sex?” Camila asked, already knowing the answer would be an yes, they’d only done it a couple times, but every time they did it was so fucking incredible. 

“Perfect” Lauren stated as she pulled off her underwear and dropped it to the ground. 

Camila began pulling of her top and then unclipped her bra, removing it down her arms, letting her breasts hang. She bent down to lose her trousers but Lauren had stopped her, lifting her under the legs and chucking her on to the bed.

Lauren began kissing Camila’s neck like always, her tongue traveling south to Camila’s nipple, taking it into her mouth and giving it the care which it needs, sucking it and quickly running her tongue over it, lightly nibbling it driving Camila absolutely wild as she let out a loud moan.

"God Lauren, please” Camila groaned for more as she clawed the sheets below them.

"How. Was. Your. Day?" Lauren asked in between gentle sucks and kisses to Camila’s neck, you see Lauren never stopped to talk, their conversations only really happened when Lauren or Camila were buried into each other.

"It was alright, I had so many meetings though, I’m trying to buy this company and the guy just wont budge" Camila spoke breathless, as she grabbed the back of Lauren’s neck to push her in her lips in further. 

"Why? Is he just not budging because of money or?" Lauren asked intrigued, moving down to Camila’s stomach and swirling her tongue around Camila’s belly button.

"I don’t know and its so annoying, I ask him what he wants and he’s just so unsure" Camila tried to reply without sounding like she was going into a daze state as she grabbed Lauren’s hair for a sign to continue lower. 

"He’s clearly an arse" Lauren said chuckling against Camila’s navel.

Lauren wanted more, she couldn’t get enough, much to her more annoyance she loved the taste of the girl. She knew she couldn’t want more taste because Camila was just a client. Camila wanted more however; but Lauren knew she couldn’t. Lauren never let Camila know she wanted more though.  

Her fingers began wondering, pulling at the loops of Camila’s pants as an indication for them to be off.

Lauren undoes the button on Camila’s pants, pulling down the zipper, her hands move beneath the waistband and make their way to Camila’s behind, giving Camila’s butt a squeeze as they got there. Lauren’s hands glide slowly down Camila’s behind and continue their journey down her thighs removing the pants as they go, Camila lifting her hips in the process.