Chapter 7

“You’re so good at sex now Camila” Lauren huffed as she came down from her high, laying down next to the girl. 

“Oh yeah, you think?” Camila replied cockily, raising an eyebrow and smirking at the naked loveliness beside her.

“You already know you are Camila” 

“Well maybe” Camila spoke as she clicked her tongue to the root of her mouth cockily.

“Exactly my point” Lauren chuckled, as she turned to look at the girl. 

“So like on a scale of 1-10 how good do you think I am?” Camila asked her, it was weird that they were actually lying next to each other and having a conversation.

“Camila” Lauren uttered chuckling, rolling her eyes at the girl next to her. 

Camila had moved onto her side to look at Lauren, admiring the beauty which was beside her, Lauren still on her back. 

“What?? I just want to know”

“No you don’t” Lauren jokingly accused her.

“Go on, tell me?” Camila persisted, leaning on her arm as she lay on her side.

“Alright fine, you’re about a 7” Lauren said as she turned her body on her side too. 

“A what?” Camila half shouted in reply to what Lauren had just said, lifting her head off the pillow shocked. 

“A 7” Lauren replied seriously, trying to hold a stern face and eye contact. 

At that moment Camila jumped onto Lauren and straddled her

“A 7 are you for real?” Camila asked chuckling as she leaned down closer to Lauren, their nose’s almost touching. 

“Yeah a 7, what you think you’re better?”

“Hell fucking yeah I am, I’m sorry but have you seen how much you enjoy yourself when we are having sex?” Camila questioned still chuckling a little.

Lauren does enjoy herself a lot when it comes to Camila, especially when they were having sex, she was nowhere near a 7 but Lauren couldn’t let Camila know that, she wouldn’t want to fill her boots even more than what they already are.

“Yeah, well thats all fake” Lauren said as she lightly bit on her own lip to hold back a grin.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, I mean you’re nothing special”

“Oh really?” Camila asked as she rose an eyebrow, flashing a devilish smile.

“Oh yeah, definitely”

“See, that’s where I think you’re wrong….” Camila spoke seductively as she leant down towards Lauren’s neck, teasing her with her breath, not actually kissing her but slowly breathing upon her neck.

“Really now?” Lauren panted subtly. 

“Oh yeah, see I think I’m way higher than that” Camila spoke softly again, this time though she lightly brushed her lips against Lauren’s neck, kissing down towards her jaw line.

“I’m at least an 8” Camila spoke as she removed her self from Lauren’s skin, she was still so shocked that this was actually happening, they were actually having a conversation that Lauren wasn’t interrupting because of the client thing. 

“An 8 huh?” Lauren asked, raising an eyebrow

“Oh yeah” Camila whispered as she got closer to Lauren’s lips, the temptation even higher now.