Chapter 6

Did that really just happen Lauren thought.

Lauren wasn’t having this, there was no way in hell Camila would of done that, especially when she was so supposedly hooked on Lauren. 

Lauren banged on the door, her emotions mixed as she felt both confusion and anger, why did she feel like this Lauren thought?

Her bangs on the door continued until the door was open, Camila’s assistant still there, her body language giving away nothing. 

"What, do you want, I told you we were busy, you’re lucky you just caught me"

"Oh really?" Lauren said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes, still not believing the girl. 

"Yeah, what do you want anyway? Have you come to beg for her back?"

"Oh please" Lauren muttered 

"Well what then?"

"There’s no way in hell Camila would of slept with you!"

"Oh really? Do you wanna come check the just fucked on sheets or our clothes that are spread around the room, or maybe you just want to ask Camila herself?" 

"Maybe I do" Lauren uttered

"Be my guest" She said, using her hand as an invitation. Lauren thought this would make the girl break, she thought this would show her that what she thought was right but she was clearly wrong. 

"I…. I have to go anyway" Lauren stuttered her heart suddenly pounding.

"Sure, have a good day" She sang as she shut the door again, knowing full well the affect this would of had on Lauren. 

—————————————————————————

It had been a weird five days for Lauren, it was strange, her day was so normally placed around Camila because Camila was the client who she saw everyday and was the only client who could afford to have her everyday, all her other clients where just normal guys, but Camila she was different. Lauren didn’t and couldn’t think this, but it was just so hard. 

Lauren was struggling for money big time, like really struggling. She had to do something about it because it was getting so hard to try and live even for 5 days, let alone for more. 

Lauren had this client, who much like Camila was rich, he wasn’t as rich as Camila but he had some money, he hired Lauren and offered to pay her a good sum of money if she did the things he required, one of them things being that she goes to a charity food and wine tasting evening with him. All she knew was that she needed to dress fancy and be ready for some big talk because she was facing guys who owned companies and who had as much money as he did. Lauren didn’t want to do this, but she had to. 

It was half way through the evening now, and Lauren’s face hurt from all the fake smiling she had to show, she was sick of it to be honest, she needed to escape so she headed for the restroom. Once inside, Lauren took a quick glance at herself in the mirror before heading to one of the two cubicles which were available. 

Once Lauren was finished in the cubicle she opened the door and as she went to step out she bumped into someone small, someone waiting to enter the cubical which she had occupied. 

“Oh god, Im so sorry” The stranger had said quickly. 

Wait a minute Lauren knows that voice, her head bobbed up quickly and came across them beautiful brown eyes; Camila. 

“Lauren?” Camila asked surprised, her eyes widened in shock. 

“Camila?” Lauren asked, just as shocked as the girl in front of her was.