Chapter 11

"So Maddie whats your favourite movie?" Camila asked the little girl. 

“Nemo” The little girl shouted quickly as she got excited by the question, bouncing on the balls of her feet. 

“Whaaat?? No way, that’s my favourite movie too” Camila told her as she sat up straight. 

“Really?” Maddie asked shocked as her little jaw dropped.

“Yeah! And other Disney Movies”

“Like what?” Maddie asked as her eyes grew excited, she placed herself on the same sofa as Camila, but on the cushion next to her, bending her legs under her bum and sitting on them. 

“Well, I love Tangled, I love Beauty and The Beast -

“Cinderella?” Maddie asked excitedly as she interrupted Camila. 

“Of course! And Monster’s Inc”

“I think Nemo is my favourite” Maddie told her.

“Same”

“Wait. Should I go get it?!” Maddie asked as she turned to face her Mum who’s face was little displeased. 

“Baby no, its a school night”

“But Mum please, please, please” Maddie begged her, Lauren’s feelings towards it still not budging. 

"Oh please” The little girl begged as she sat up on her knees in front of her mother. 

“Don’t look at me like that Mads, you know the rules” 

“Camila thinks I should, don’t you Camila?” Maddie asked Camila as she turned round and gave her best pouty face.

Camila shrugged and looked up to Lauren.

“I mean, it is only 5 Lauren”

“YAY. See Mum, please” Maddie said again, the excitement in her voice still there. 

Lauren let out a sigh and threw her hands in the air as a surrender.

“Fine, but you go to bed straight away once its finished”

“I will I promise Mummy, I love you” Maddie spoke quickly as she rushed up stairs. 

Camila was still sitting on the sofa and Lauren had made her way over to it to sit down on the seat beside her, but Camila grabbed her by the arm and placed her on top of her. Camila instantly turning them over and almost straddling the girl, attacking her neck straight away. 

“God, I’ve missed you” Camila whispered as she kissed Lauren’s neck, pecking it repeatedly. 

“Camila, we can’t, Maddie’s just upstairs” Lauren panted.

“Yeah and we’ll stop when she’s down, I promise.” Camila spoke as she started to bite down on Lauren’s neck. Earning a moan from the girl. 

“I’ll be on top then, as you wont able to pull away” Lauren told her as she moved both of them. 

“True” Camila groaned as Lauren kissed her skin below the ear lobe. 

The neck kisses were fast, the adrenaline of being caught high in both girls, Lauren pulled away from Camila’s neck to breath. Her face in the right position and place for that kiss on the lips again, Lauren wanted it this time it was obvious, she ducked her head in, but just before she could place her lips on Camila’s she heard the thundering footsteps of her daughter. 

Both Camila and Lauren groaned, and Lauren pulled away, a little upset she didn’t complete the kiss. 

“I got it” Maddie shouted as she entered the living room.