Provoke

I have a semi-normal photo to offer today🙏😌

The next two days went by and you didn't see the girl at all which was completely fine with you. Sadly, things weren't progressing properly with BokuAka.
"What would help them get together?" you thought with Kuroo.
"We've tried absolutely everything at this point. It's a lost cause" Kuroo groaned.
"You guys are dumb." Kenma said, his eyes glued to his console.
"Huh why?" you asked him.

"They've literally been together since summer."

"......"

".........."

Nani?😃

"So.... you're telling me that they're already together. And they didn't say anything?" Kuroo said slowly.
Kenma shrugged. "Pretty sure they were obvious about it. You guys are just too dumb".
You looked over at Kuroo and at the same time you both got up and bolted over to Bokuto.

"Hey! Why didn't you tell us you were already with Akaashi" Kuroo complained.
"We demand to know" you said, backing him up. Bokuto's eyes widened before he burst out laughing.
"Sorry sorry, you just are just so easy to fool I couldn't pass up on the opportunity" he chuckled.
"We've been played" you said.
"Bamboozled, even" Kuroo agreed.

Just as you were about to complain about it you saw someone in the corner of your eye. Red tracksuit, brown hair. It's him.

"Sunaaa" you called, running up to him. He turned around and smiled at you.
"Hey, I wondered when I'd see you" he said.
"Well here I am" you said, bowing jokingly.
"How's piss hair? It's been a while since I've talked to him" you asked Suna.
He shrugged. "Fine. He finally got a girlfriend so he's been less of an annoyance".

"Oh? That's great for him, I feel sorry for the girl though" you chuckled.
Suna laughed at your joke and looked you up and down slightly. "Heard you go to Niiyama now" he said.
"Yup, it's a great school for volleyball" you said, showing off your uniform.
"Mm, I must say you do look good in it" he chuckled. "Thanks" you replied, smiling at the boy.

Sakusa watched you talk to Suna from across the hall and though he'd never admit it, he was definitely getting jealous.
"Dude you're giving them the stare of death, just go and introduce yourself" Kuroo said, shuddering at Sakusa's glare.
"Hm, you're right. I should introduce myself" he agreed, standing up and walking over.

You felt a hand grip your waist and you turned around to see Sakusa standing beside you, glaring daggers at Suna. "Omi, let me introduce you. This is Suna from inarizaki though you probably already know that right."
He nodded slowly. "Hey man" Suna greeted him casually.
Sakusa nodded and turned to you. "We're going to get food. You coming?" he asked.

"Uh sure, give me a minute" you said, turning back to Suna. "It was nice seeing you, let's talk more later Kay?"
He nodded and right before you were about to walk away with Sakusa he called out.
"My offer still stands by the way". The grin on his face made it obvious he was provoking Sakusa and you knew it worked when you felt Sakusa's grip on your hand tighten. Strangely he didn't say anything as you both walked over to the food court and sat down.

The tension in the air was thick but he didn't say anything. He just sat there in silence eating his food and the suspense was killing you. You couldn't even finish your food you were that anxious and it wasn't even because you had something to hide, you fully intended to tell him the truth but his silence was scaring you.

"Omi..." you said, reaching over to touch his hand. He flinched slightly at your touch but didn't pull away. "Are you mad at me?".
He sighed, looking you in the eyes. "Depends. Should I be?" he asked. "...No? Probably not" you answered. Sakusa looked over at you, frowning. "Did you do anything wrong?" he asked.
"No! I'd never do anything to hurt our relationship" you said adamantly. This made Sakusa smile. "Then there's nothing to worry about. I do want to know what he was talking about though, what offer?"

You nodded and explained what happened on the Hyōgo trip. "...so yeah he did offer but when I came back we got together and that's that." you finished. Sakusa nodded slowly, taking a sip of his drink. "Those Inarizaki guys really have a thing for you huh" he hummed. "Atsumu has a girlfriend I heard" you said, wanting to change the subject. "Yeah, she goes to Itachiyama and is on the volleyball team. You should know her" he responded.
"Really? What's her name?" you asked. He thought about it for a moment. "...Mai? Or maybe Misaki...".

The names sounded familiar to you and you thought back to a girl from Itachiyama. "Mei!"you said triumphantly. "Yeahh that's it" Sakusa said. "No idea what's she's like though".
"Oh she's really nice but super timid, I wonder how Atsumu even held a conversation with her" you said.
"Hm, I don't care about his relationship anyways. Nationals are over tomorrow" Sakusa said, addressing the elephant in the room.
"...yeah. I kind of want them to go on forever, I miss hanging out with you like this" you mumbled.

"In a month, we have a weeklong break. Do you mind if I come and stay with you?" he asked. Your mood lifted immensely with that.
"Uh-yes! Ahh I cant wait" you said, unable to hide the bright smile on your face. Seeing you this happy made Sakusa smile himself, though it was faint.
"I love you" Sakusa said abruptly. He'd never said it in public so you weren't sure how to react. "I love you too Omi, so much" you responded, taking his hand and intertwining your fingers. He stared at your hands together for a few moments, wondering how two humans could fit so perfectly together. "Like a puzzle piece" he mumbled under his breath.
"Hm? Did you say something?" you asked.
"...no".

Watching this scene from far away was a certain black haired girl. "Y/n.... y/n.... y/n...".

Hello all😃 I haven't updated in like a week cos I was working on a Matsukawa x reader fic which I was supposed to start months ago but whatever🙏🙄 yall are cool and thanks for reading. See you next chapter and I'll notify you when the new fic is out

Also how would yall feel about a lemon chapter? I don't want to make them regular but🌚