Chapter Twelve

Hayes's POV

It's been five days and Sarah still never opened her beautiful eyes. Everyone has been worried sick about her. All the guys have visited her with me.
No one has done a lot. Like being productive. I literally have done nothing. There's no point to do things if I can't do it with her.
Everyday I have went in there and brung in a present and spoke to her. The guys has came in everyday as well. They didn't come today because I think I heard Nash and Cameron say to each other that they were giving up on her. I have no clue why they would say such a ridiculous thing.

When I talk to her, I don't even know if she could hear me. But, I really hope she does.

On the fifth day was when I was out visiting her, just after I spoke my encouragement speech I took out my phone to text Nash and tell him that I guess I was done for today. When I finished our conversation I look up to her eyes fluttered open.
"Sarah?" I whispered with amazement in my eyes.
"Hayes?" She asked.
"Oh my god." I whispered. She smiled and welcomed me in for a hug. Gently, I hugged her. It feels so nice to have her in my arms again.
"How long have I been asleep?" Sarah asked.
"Five days." I sadly admitted.
"Really?" She said with wide eyes, shocked that she was out for that long.
"Look. Now you have some explaining to do." I started.
"Oh," she chuckled. "Yeah. I'll do it when the guys come. Where are they, anyway?" Should I tell her about what Cameron and Nash's conversation about them loosing hope on her? I think she deserves to know. But, it might crush her. She might not trust or look at them the same.
"Nash is on his way." I said, not wanting to say too much. She nodded her head.

Not long later, Nash showed up. He knocked quietly, then entered the room. His face was filled with joy and relief when he saw her awake.
"Sarah!" He smiled, giving her a long, gentle hug. I smiled at their small reunion.
"Hey Nash." She smiled back, hugging him.
"I can't believe that you're okay." He slightly whispered. He then paused,
"I'll be right back, I promise. I'm just going to give everyone a call and tell them to get over here." Nash smiled, exiting the room. He was super happy to see her. Especially, since he almost gave up hope on her. I never gave up on her and I never would have.
Nash returned back into the room.
"I called Cameron and he's going to tell everyone and pass the message along. Everyone is on their way." He beamed, I did as well.
"You still need to explain." Nash stated, raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah. I know." Sarah sighed. "I'll explain everything when all the guys get here. I'm really not in the mood for explaining my story three times." She chuckled.
"It's okay, I understand." Nash agreed. "I bet you ten bucks, as soon as everyone walks in the door, Matt is going to be the first one to ask you to tell the story." Nash chuckled.
"Your on Grier. I think Cameron will." Sarah laughed as they shook hands.

You have no clue how much I missed that laugh. I missed it so much.

_________________________________