Chapter Twenty Nine

"I can't wait for tomorrow." I mumbled as I slowly sat up and got out of bed. Slowly, I walked downstairs into the kitchen, grabbed a granola bar and went out to the main room where my parents were.
"Morning." My dad smiled.
"Morning." I said tiredly.
"How'd you sleep?" My mom asked, searching through different channels on the T.V.
"Good." I stated, already half way through the granola bar.
"Today your father and I are going to run uptown shortly and we'll be back in a few hours." My mom stated. I nodded my head, knowing that I'll have to house to myself.
"Any plans for today?" My dad asked.
"I might have a date with Netflix." I chuckled, throwing out the wrapper.
"Not going to see Hayes?" Mom asked. It was silent for a small amount of time.
"Can he come over to watch Netflix with me?" I smiled, giving puppy dog eyes.
"Sure." They smiled and caved in, in unison.

Right after they allowed me to have Hayes over, I texted him and asked if he could come. Quickly, I jumped in the shower to freshen up and then changed into a black T-Shirt and grey and black slouch pants. Both my parents just left and now I have the house to myself as I wait for Hayes to show up. I jumped up as soon as I heard the doorbell.
"Hey." I smiled, bringing him in for a hug. He hugged me tight then kissed my forehead.
"Hi." A gentle and beautiful smile spread across his face. Hayes was wearing an oversized hoodie and sweats as well. When I texted him, I told him that there is no need to dress up because we're not going out in public.
"Movie day?" Hayes smiled as I guided him to the couch.
"Yeah. A lazy day is very much needed." I chuckled as I waited for Netflix to load.
"What movie are we going to watch?" Hayes asked. He sat down as I began to snuggle up against his chest.
"Not sure. Any requests?" I asked, trying to look up to him. He slightly looked down at me and kissed my forehead.
"No." He said faintly. Then, before I knew it he was slowly leaning in as he was staring deep into my eyes.

Soon enough, the kiss began to get quite heated. He gently set his hand on my cheek as my arms were sitting on his shoulders and my hands gently ran through his hair.
"I love you." Hayes smiled with his forehead gently rested on mine.
"I love you too." I smiled, giving him a quick kiss and then turning my head to decide on a movie.
"Just wait." Hayes turned my head to his.
"What?" I smiled, staring into his blue eyes.
"I'm not done yet." He whispered, kissing me again. I smiled at the end of the kiss.

"What movie should we watch?" I asked, now scanning through different types of categories. "Mean girls?" I suggested, slightly chuckling.
"Whatever you want." He smiled, as I hit play and we began the movie.

~

So Hayes and I just finished our fifth movie. My parents haven't returned and currently, I don't know where they are. Oh well. They can't be too far.
Hayes phone then echoed through the room as the credits continued to scroll past.
"Who is it?" I asked, curious.
"Huh? Oh. It's Nash." He stated, seeming slightly suspicious.
"Is everything okay?" I asked, concerned.
"Yeah. Everything is fine. Believe me." He smiled. I was a bit hesitant. Is he hiding something that I don't know?
"It better be. Don't lie to me." I slightly lowered my head and I raised my eyebrows at him.
"I'm not hiding anything." Hayes chuckled. "Don't you trust me?"
"Of course I do." I smiled, standing up. Hayes texted Nash back in silence then put his phone in his pocket.
"Where are you even going?" Hayes laughed as he watched me walk in circles.
"I don't even know." I sighed.

Shortly after, my mom appeared.
"Hey mom." I smiled as she walked in the room.
"Hi." My mom smiled, "Just letting you know Hayes, since it's already around 10:30, you are more than welcome to stay the night." My mom smiled and offered.
"If it's fine with you, I'd love to. Thanks." He smiled.
"Its fine with us. Make yourself at home." My mom smiled as she then walked away.
"Your mom is really nice." Hayes smiled, texting his mom saying that he is staying the night at my house.
"She must really like you or something. She's usually not this nice." I teased, "Well. She is nice but not this nice."

"Excited for our date tomorrow?" Hayes smiled, holding my hand.
"Yeah." I smiled, then let out a yawn.
"Tired?" Hayes asked, I slowly nodded my head.
"Surprisingly." I chuckled.
"If your really want to we can go to bed. I don't mind." Hayes stated, trying to fix his hair that he must've thought was messy. I think it made it a bit messier, but I thought him making it messier made him look better.
"Sorry. But I need sleep." I stood up, making my way to my bedroom with Hayes right behind me. When I walked in my room, I let Hayes get in and I closed the door. Quietly, we both crawled into bed. I laid on my side, facing him as he faced me.
"I'm sorry that I got so tired so fast." I whispered, taking a small sigh.
"It's fine don't worry about it." Hayes whispered back.
"Okay." I whispered and slightly smiled. He leaned over and kissed me on my forehead.
"Goodnight beautiful. See you tomorrow morning on your special day." Hayes smiled as I simply returned that exact same smile.
I turned over to turn off the lamp that was on and laid my head down on my pillow. Hayes then came close to me, wrapped me in his arms as I fell into a dreamless sleep.