Chapter Thirty Three

I woke up to the smell of bacon and I think hash browns and possibly more food. Hayes was still asleep so as slow as I could I made my way to the door. When I walked out of the bedroom I made my way to the kitchen. As I was going down the steps I saw that Matthew, only in baggy sweats, was awake and was cooking everyone breakfast.
"Morning. Could you smell the food?" Matt asked, wafting some of the steam over my way.
"Actually, yeah. That's what woke me up." I stated, sitting down on the stool that was by the counter, where Matt was cooking.
"Is this cooked?" Matt asked, handing me a piece of a hash brown. I took it from his hands and took a bite.
"It's hot but cooked." I smiled, slightly fanning my mouth.
"Good. Everything else is cooked." He paused. "Want to do the honours?" He smirked, walking to the living room and pulling out four cans of silly string, from literally no where.
"I'll do it if you do it." I smiled, taking two cans, a blue and a green can. Matt had yellow and red.
"I'll get Nash and you get Hayes. After that, get anyone you can." Matt smiled, as I followed him up the stairs. Once we reached mine and Hayes' door, we wished each other luck and went our own ways.
Slowly, I walked to Hayes who was sleeping very still.
"Breakfast is ready!" I heard Matt yelled in the background. As soon as he started yelling, I did too.
"Breakfast is ready!" I yelled, spraying Hayes with both cans of silly string. He jolted up and looked up at me as I stopped spraying him.
"Foods done." I smiled, dropping my arms to my side. Hayes then leaned forward more slowly then quickly stole both cans and began to spray me.

I think all of the guys are attempting to get away from Matt.

I quickly ran away from Hayes and went downstairs to where everyone else was. By now, Matt gave up and everyone was dishing up and already eating. When we ran in, everyone stopped and so did Hayes.
"Sarah!" Matt playfully yelled, knowing that I failed my mission. "You're supposed to get Hayes. Not Hayes get you." He joked as everyone laughed.
"I'm sorry, he took it from my hands." I admitted, trying to take some of the strings out of my hair.

"What are we doing today?" Carter asked, beginning to eat. We all looked at Hayes and Nash.
"Well, Sarah." Hayes looked at me first, but everyone was still silent as they were listening. "I remember when we spent all night talking to each other, you told me that you have always wanted to go to Hawaii. I made that happen. You also said you have always wanted to know how to surf." He grinned as my heart instantly sank.
"We're going surfing?" I repeated, jumping up and down. He nodded his head in agreement.
"Yeah. We need to leave soon though, it is in around an hour or two." Nash stated, gathering up everyone's dirty dishes.

After that, we all quickly separated and got ready. After I showered and got my bikini on and put my shorts and tank top over top, and finished getting ready, we all got in our rental cars and left for our half an hour drive.
When we arrived to the beach area where we will be surfing I got really excited.

I have always wanted to do something like this. It was always on my bucket list. I know I'm only 14 but I think my bucket list is quite big for my age. I guess a big bucket list gives me a 'guide line' for what I want to do when I'm older.

Once we all got our small lesson on how to catch our first wave, we were sent to the water. Matt was the first one to go and try. He was up, but then he quickly fell. Nash went with Cameron following. Everyone fell during their first run. Hayes and I were the last to go. Hayes went and was up for most of it but fell at the last minute.

My turn.

I swam out and let the wave grab my board and drag me across the surface of the water. I was up for at least four seconds but then I unexpectedly fell off my board causing the waves to push me under water. As I was struggling and panicking to get up I bumped my head on a rock. When I returned to the surface of the water I choked on the water I currently swallowed.

"Sarah!" Hayes called out and ran as fast as he could to me. I stood with the clear water just at my mid-chest. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.
"Yeah." I said breathless, after I finished coughing. I was looking at the water so I had my hand gently resting on my chest. Shortly after I switched so I was rubbing my head where I hit it. Everyone was still at the shore as Hayes stood in the water, studying me.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, setting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded, looking up at him. "No blood?" He asked. I smiled shaking my head no, as I let my hand drop under the water.
"No. Thank god. Just a bump and a few coughs." I told him as he grabbed my hand from under the water.
I grabbed my board then we tried to walk to shore. Everyone slightly created a circle around me asking if I was okay.
"Guys. I'm fine. It was some coughs and a bump. Don't worry about me." I stated. Everyone smiled, believing me then we continued surfing.

Surfing was by far the best thing I've ever done. It was so exciting and exhilarating. I never wanted that to end.
"What's next?" I asked as we all piled in the car.
"One more thing today. Want to guess?" Nash smiled, turning around to face Hayes and I who were sitting in the back.
"Uh. What is it?" Matt asked as I thought. It was silence until I spoke up. "No clue. Tell me." I smiled. Hayes then held my hand, I looked at him.
"We're going zip lining." My mouth dropped.
"No way." I stated, smiling. Hayes and Nash nodded as everyone else was in shock as well.
"This is going to be sick." Matt beamed. I looked out the window with my fingers intertwined with Hayes' and waited for us to arrive at our zip lining destination.

During the drive I decided to snuggle up to Hayes and take a small nap.
"Oh my god!" Everyone screamed as we were driving as the driver hit the brakes.

____________________
Cliff hanger! 😏 What's going to happen next?

I can't believe Zayn left One Direction! It breaks my heart that he did, but I'll support him no matter what. As long as he's happy, I'm happy. 😊❤️
I'm going to there concert in the next few months and I'm going to miss his high notes.. 😔

But!
Stay Beautiful.. ☺️