Chapter Thirty Four

During the time all the guys screamed I shot up like a bullet.
"What!" I loudly asked, looking around then slightly screaming. All the guys, including Hayes, was laughing.

They did this for a joke.

"Nice reaction." Matt laughed.
"Yeah really." Carter laughed too.
"Rude." I rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh too as I crossed my arms across my chest. The car was silent as everyone knew I was supposed to be mad. Everyone who could look at me, did. I then burst out laughing.
"I can't be mad at you guys." I smiled, looking forward then turned to Hayes, who was smiling.
Before we knew it, we arrived at the zip line area.

After the guides explained to us what not to do and the basics of what to do, it was time for our first line.
I held onto the handle that we must hold on to, lifted my feet and leaned back causing my body to go over the edge of the platform and through many Palm trees.

Every single view was incredible. Each line was different yet all the same. Every ride we always got a view of either the beach and ocean or the forest and the palm trees. All the guys really enjoyed this adventure, I did too. At one point, when I was about to go on the biggest and the last line, I got super nervous. Then, to calm me down, Hayes kissed me. Knowing the guys, they all awed in the background causing me to blush.

"Best day ever." I stated, walking back to the car holding Hayes's hand.
"Don't you mean best trip ever?" Cameron corrected me.
"That too."
Nash got in the front with Cameron, leaving Matthew and Carter in the middle and Hayes and I in the very back of the van. I smiled as I looked out the window, reliving the feelings and views I felt and saw earlier.
All the other guys were engaged into their own conversation. I slowly let out an exhale. What on earth would I do without these 5 idiots?

My thoughts were put on hold as I felt Hayes's arm wrap around my waist. I looked up to him. He was smiling down at me.
"Did you have fun today?" He whispered after he kissed my forehead. I nodded my head.
"Yeah."
"Tomorrow is going to be just as good."
"Let me guess, your not going to tell me. Are you?"
"Sorry babe. You'll find out tomorrow." Hayes pulled me closer to his body. Butterflies filled my stomach when I heard the word 'babe' sneak out of his lips.

I'm so thankful to have Hayes to call my own. He is so caring and everything I thought a good boyfriend would be.

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

~

Currently we are on our way to the same place where we went surfing. Nash spilled that we are all going snorkelling and then we are going for a walk or hike.
"Nervous?" Nash asked as we were just about to go in the water with our tour guide.  She has to go back and get something so we were standing by the water, waiting for her to return.
"Kinda."
"You'll do fine." Hayes walked over to me and held my hand. I looked up at him.
"You two are so cute together. I would hate to see you two break up." Matt smiled, pointing at our hands. I smiled looking up at Hayes.
"If you two break up, that would be horrible for all of us. We totally ship you two." Nash slightly chuckled, standing next to Matt. Carter walked up as well, nodding in agreement.
"I hope we don't break up." I said in a low tone and looking at the sand and listening to the crashing waves.

Before anyone got to say anything else, the lady came by first apologizing about her having to grab what she needed. Then she was asking us if we were ready to go snorkelling. We all nodded as she guided us to the water.
We swam out and observed all of the water wildlife.
The Hawaii waters is completely clear and filled with a wide variety and different coloured fish and plants.
I have always wondered what all these extravagant things would be like and how they might cause me to feel. Those expectations met my reality.

"That was so indescribable. Absolutely amazing." Matt smiled, resting his arm on my shoulder.
"Yeah. Snorkelling done, going for a walk is what is left for today." Nash stated, putting his arm on my other shoulder. I crossed my arms across my chest. We all laughed at the view.
We dried off and went on to go on our walk. I don't know what trail this is but it is absolutely amazing. It was like what I saw on the zip line, but different. I was on the ground.
We took a small tour near a volcano and now we just hiked all the way to the top of a mountain.
"It sucks that today is our last day here." I sighed, admiring the view from the top. I rested my head on Hayes's shoulder as he used his arm to pull me closer to his body.
"Yeah. But it'll be nice to be home after a while."
"Yo Hayes! Come here!" Matt called out after him. He walked away going to Matt's location.

I decided to stay back to enjoy the view and the peaceful sounds.

The wind swiftly carrying some leafs just a few feet ahead of me, birds chirping as they sing each other a song as others sang back. My body felt instantly relaxed and I soon ended up closing my eyes and taking in a large inhale.
"Sarah." I heard from behind me. I quickly exhaled and turned around to see Eric walking my way.

What on earth is he doing here? I swear to god that kid is following me.

"Eric?" I mumbled, confused.
"Hey." He grinned, now by my side. I began to feel a bit uncomfortable.
"Um. What are you doing here?"
"Visiting someone." He looked to the left then to me again. Visiting someone? Who?
"If you don't mind me asking, but who?" It was an awkward silence until he spoke up.
"You."