Chapter Thirty Two

"Hey guys!" He smiled.
"Hey!" I smiled and waved at the camera.
"So, I know that I haven't been recording and posting a lot so I decided, well Sarah decided, that we should record today. If you haven't noticed this isn't usually where I record. We are currently in Hawaii for Sarah's birthday. My present from me to her." He smiled. "So! We have a bunch on ingredients that we are going to be using. Today I have Sarah to help me with the girlfriend tag. We are going to be asking each other questions and if you get them wrong, you get some sort of food to the face." Hayes chuckled, pulling out his phone.
"I'm nervous!" I repeated, looking at the camera.
"First question. Where did we first meet?" Hayes asked, putting his phone on his lap. I looked at him, not able to believe that he said that.
"I've literally known you for as long as I can remember. I have no clue." I slightly scrunched up my face, knowing that I'll have some sort of ingredient over my body. Any time soon.
"You seriously can't remember?" Hayes asked as I shook my head no.
"Do you remember?" I asked, hoping he didn't.
"Yeah. That's why I asked you. We met at the park, like, forever ago. It was me and Nash playing tag. You were out walking around with your mom and I think I ran into your mom and she asked what I was doing so I told her that we were playing tag. We then asked if you wanted to play. Then, we became best friends." Hayes explained.
"Oh! Right! Now I remember that." I chuckled, as Hayes walked away then stood behind me and handed me a blindfold.
"Your going to need this." He smiled, kissing the top of my head. I sighed and smiled.
"Thanks." I said as I put it on and slightly looked down as I waited for him to pour his item on me.
Before I got a chance to do or think he poured it over me. I took a sniff, still unable to see.
"What is this?" I laughed, not moving. Whatever it was, it was cold and it had a slightly slimy texture to it. I slightly used my hand to feel what it is. It had a faint smell of tomatoes. Ketchup. I took a small finger full and made sure it was the ketchup. Yup. It was.
"It's so cold!" I slightly yelled, patting my feet on the ground. Hayes just laughed at my reaction.
"Your turn." I laughed, as I stood up and he sat down and put on the blindfold. "When was the time I realized that I officially fell in love with you?" I asked, hoping he would get stumped.
"Oh! I know this." He snapped then pointed to who knows where. I chuckled, trying to hide it. He was probably trying to point at me but he didn't. "It was when I tickled you to the ground." He smiled, confidently, as well as letting the memories return.
"Ugh. Yeah, that right." I sighed, switching spots again.
"Okay, so I'm not going to quiz you on us anymore. I kinda gave up on making questions." He laughed, talking to the camera at first then I heard his footsteps go away from me. "Riddles for now." I could tell he was smiling.
"No! I suck at riddles. I said questions not riddles! We did not discuss this." I laughed, resting my head on my hands, my elbows then rested on my knees.
"Sorry." He apologized. "Okay. What word is heavy as it is, then in reverse is not." Right then, I was clueless.
"Really? Im not that smart you know. I told you I suck at riddles." I sighed, having my head tilted towards the floor.
"Sorry. If I give a hint, It'll give it away." Hayes walked over to me and kissed my ketchup filled head. I heard him spit it out and get it off of his lips. I looked up to where I thought he was and laughed.
"It's okay. Just get it over with." I prepared for the worst.
"The answer is ton." Hayes said at he hit me with his ingredient. Of course, he had to choose three eggs to smash on my head.
"Ow." I complained as I took off the blindfold. "It feels as if the shells cut my head." I tried to get the shells out of my hair. I playfully threw the shells at Hayes and he tried to dodge them, but I threw one and it stuck to his cheek. I laughed and pointed it out to the camera.
"Your turn." I said, making sure we don't get too off track.
"What runs without getting tired?" I asked, remembering the first riddle that came to the top of my head.
I think I stumped Hayes good. His eyebrows furrowed and I laughed.
"I have no clue." He stated, slightly throwing his arms up. As I let him think, I chose my weapon of destruction. Whip cream. I quickly filled my hand with the cream. He didn't notice.
"Wait." I stated worriedly. Hayes was instantly concerned.
"What?" He asked, slightly perking his head up.
"What's that? Oh god. This isn't good." I said, then slapping him in the face, causing whip cream to go all over his face then everywhere else. I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes.
"That. Was rude. I was really worried too." Hayes stated, looking down, then looking up. He hasn't moved since I hit him. He stood up and handed me the blind fold. Quickly he took off and ran to get an ingredient. I stared at him confused as he then rushed back and hit me square in the face with the banana cream pie we bought earlier. My mouth was wide open and I didn't move.
"Oh. My god." I stated, attempting to remove some of the cream with my hands. He then pulled up a chair next to me.
Quickly, I took off as much cream as I could as smeared it all over his face.
"Thanks." He smiled, trying to lick it off.

Before we knew it we ended up having a food fight. It was all caught on camera. We were in frame during the whole thing.
I was covered in egg shells, ketchup, soy sauce, ranch and three cupcakes. Hayes was hit with the raw steak and is covered in whip cream, maple syrup, hot sauce, cake and pie.
"Well." Hayes started, sitting back in front of the camera. "We got off track but whatever. This was like a girlfriend tag gone wrong! Hope you all enjoyed this video. If you did please give this a thumbs up and subscribe. All of our social media will be in the description." Hayes smiled.
"Don't forget to follow me too." I laughed, "Bye guys." I smiled, waving goodbye to the camera. Hayes then looked at me and slowly leaned in. We then kissed for a small amount of time. He then smiled and used his hand to cover the lens as he then continued to kiss me. He continued to manage to shut off the camera too.

"I need a shower." I laughed as I stood up.
"Me too. This syrup is going to be hard to get out." He smiled, standing up as well. We both walked in the hotel room and tried our best not to make a trail of a sticky mess.
"Oh my god, you guys!" Cameron pointed us out as we continued walking through the house. "Messy much?"
We both laughed as we each took our own bathroom to wash up.

When I finished, I walked out and sat down on the couch beside Cameron as I waited for Hayes.
"How was the filming for the video?" Cam asked.
"Awesome." I simply replied.
Hayes then walked in and sat down beside me.
"Now, I need to start the long process of editing." Hayes sighed.
"I can try to help." I offered. He nodded his head.
"Sure, but I'll have to show you." He smiled, I did too.

I don't make YouTube videos, and I know nothing about editing. So, I'm really clueless when it comes to these things.

Hayes and I then grabbed some food and walked up to our room, he pulled out his laptop and we began editing. As Hayes sat up on the bed, I was simply lying down and snacking on a bag of chips I found. Hayes' turn was first.
Only after half and hour, I was already starting to fall asleep.
My body then gave up on trying to say awake so I instantly fell asleep.