Chapter Twenty Four

Sarah's POV

"What time is it?" I asked, laying down and looking up at the stars.
"One in the morning." Hayes smiled, laying down right beside me.
"I'm not even tired." I admitted, taking a sigh.
The sound of the odd cricket, night sounds and then utter silence filled our ears.
"Me neither." Hayes took a sigh as well. "Oh. Um. Tomorrow morning. Do you want to go to Starbucks with me? For some me and you time?" Hayes asked, obviously super nervous. He turned his head to me.
"I'd love to. Can't wait." I smiled, turning my head as well. Hayes took a long sigh, filled with relaxation. I did the same.

    Hayes's hand then slowly held tightly onto mine. I smiled while I held onto his hand tighter. I then moved closer into his chest, getting comfortable and continuing to look up at the stars. Hayes held me tight and gently rubbed my back. I then ended up closing my eyes then falling asleep in his arms.

~

"Good morning, Sarah." Hayes whispered, already dressed. He must've been awake for a while.

    When I woke up, I realized that I was inside his bedroom. I wasn't outside, where I originally fell asleep.
"Morning." I smiled, slightly looking around.
"Last night, you fell asleep in my arms when we were outside of the roof. So I carried you back to my bed." Hayes said gently, as he grinned.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"No problem. I'll let you get ready. I'll be downstairs when you're finished." Hayes smiled, then leaving the room.

The Starbucks date.

    Wait, is it a date? It is just the two of us. I think so. It is. Let's just conclude it at that. I guess.

    I then exited my thoughts and quickly hopped in the shower. When I finished I quickly dried off my body and put on my white high waisted jean shorts and my floral crop top and put on some Vans. Delicately, I put a small amount of mascara on. I did a last fix to my hair and exited the bathroom.

"Ready?" Hayes asked, standing up. I had my phone in my hand and as I was going down the stairs.
"Yup." I smiled.  We then exited the house, walking to Starbucks.

___________________________________

Hey guys! First of all. I'm so sorry for not posting. Second of all, sorry this chapter was short too. It's like that for a reason.. 😏😉
I've also had a massive amount of homework lately. I've been quite busy at times as well.. At times, it actually gets insane from how busy I am.. 😔

Hope you all are enjoying the story.. I will try to post a bit more.. But no promises.. 😕Please don't give up on me.. 😂
Continue reading!
Stay beautiful! ❤️