Author's Note

A new book for you all! I received support from my last book that I published and no matter how small, I'm still grateful. Since this is only my second published book, I cannot guarantee satisfaction but I can guarantee that I put my all into every book. Which is unusual to say; seeing that I've only written two books!

As I've explained in my previous story, please be open-minded and civil when sharing your opinion. We do not encourage the putting down of others, nor do we support ignorance and biased judgements. If you have an issue with it... You may leave out of the invisible door... Book... However you want to see it!

I hope you all have a great beginning/rest of your day and again, THANK YOU! This story will be soft; with little to no sexual interactions between the characters. It is not meant to be a fluff book but a book that helps others see that when you need help, its best to ask for it. Even if you don't know how. We all know our lovely meow meow has a tendency to overwork himself and I wanted to see how I would take that knowledge and make it my own!

Ladies and gents, I present to you our favorite boy band of all time... BTS! Along with their character roles and small changes. Next page!