Final Showdown pt.2

SURPRISE MY LITTLE PRICES!! I JUST COULDN'T WAIT TO POST THIS UPDATE - I WAS DYING TO RELEASE IT! BE READY TO WANT TO INFLICT PAIN ON BANG PD AND DON - WHAT THEY DO IS UNFORGIVABLE! THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO A LITTLE LENGTHIER THAN MY OTHERS SO BE READY!!!

-BACK TO STORYLINE -

As the group stood in disbelief, Bang Pd stared at them triumphantly, like his hard work had finally paid off. He looked like a child who was awarded a trophy for winning the race, only he was running alone - BTS merely stood naively on the sidelines and watched him from afar. Completely unaware that the race had their freedom - possibly their lives as the prize.

".... What the hell is going on Bang Pd...?" Namjoon growled.
"This? This is me finally ridding myself of my burdens - you."
"B-but I don't understand ..." Taehyung stuttered.
"You-you were with... them?"
"Well, Tae, if I am the only one of you all untouched, I would think so." He stated.
"W-wh-why....? Why did you - WHEN did you-" 
"Gosh, you really are dense. Since the beginning boy." He spit.

Taehyung was taken aback at this side of his hyung. Never had he spoken in such an ill mannered way - his voice was full of malice, like a snake; venomous.

"Don't talk to him like that." Suga demanded.

The traitor turned to look at Suga. The rapper's face was contorted in anger - no it was fury. Something that this man took to heart. It was his first time see the small rapper so ... furious. Even with his body barely holding him upright, he still made the man shiver. If he weren't already restrained, Band Pd would have cowered away but his restraints gave him confidence. That confidence in turn gave him power; control.

"Or what Suga? You of ALL people shouldn't speak so straightforwardly, just look at you ... So weak."

That comment lingered in the rapper's mind. His father used it against him several times before, this man attempting to use it against him did nothing to deter the rapper's spirit, in fact, it only enraged him further.

"Says the one hiding behind idols just to climb to the top. How pathetic - if you wanted money, you could have just become a criminal but as of right now you've already lived up to that title."

Suga's bluntness infuriated the man, causing him to strike the pale male across the face - the sound echoing in the empty streets. Blood dripped from his face as he slowly lifted it to reveal a bright red bruise underneath his right eye. The imprint of Bang Pd's hand was clearly shown of Suga's face. Don still held onto Suga, his grip tightening as Suga stumbled backward due to the force of the impact.

If anger were an object, it would be a volcano. A volcano brews in the depths of the ground. Its lava slowly rises to the top and without warning, explodes - leaving a scorching, burning sensation in its path. It demolishes everything in sight. If the BTS members were described right now, they would be that volcano - slowly brewing with no indication of when their lava would erupt. Or in this case, their emotions.

Rage countered all other emotions, it blocked all senses leaving only cruel, venomous thoughts that threatened to be acted in reality. 

Bang Si-hyuk looked at Suga's face proudly - satisfied that he spoke no more. His cockiness only grew broader as he fed off of the control he had for a split second.

"Serves you right with that mouth of yours."

Abruptly, Bang Pd felt himself tremble, an unnerving sensation forming in the pit of his stomach. His confidence shattering and the feeling growing stronger by the second. He realized that the rest of Bangtan had been silent - dangerously silent. Turning to face the band, he expected them to be shocked, too scared to even dare look him in the eye but he only saw 6 livid men.