Taehyung and Jungkook

A booming voice interrupted the youngest ones meaningless argument, none other than Jin himself.

Now, the eldest was originally in his room playing video games. However, on his third match, he happened to hear Jungkook and Taehyung yelling.

Raised voices were never good for those two, as they rarely fought. Being the good hyung he is, Jin paused his game. Finding the source of the noise, he couldn't believe that they were arguing in front of a seemingly sick Suga.

Neither of them even noticed his state of pain, angering the man further.

Startled, their voices stopped - eyes wide as they stood in disbelief that Jin was the one who yelled.

"Ya, can't you two see that Yoongi is in pain?"

Jin crossed his arms, sparing glances at both maknaes equally.

"After being in his studio, do you think that he wants to hear your arguing?"

Ashamed, they lowered their heads while nodding.

"Exactly, so why would you guys sit here and yell without being mindful of your hyung, huh?"

"Sorry, hyung." Jungkook mumbled.

But he wouldn't go without explaining why the argument began in the first place.

"Taehyung got in my off trying to help Yoongi-hyung because he told me that his headache had gotten worse... or at least that's how I saw it. I just wanted to get medicine for him, but Taehyung cut -"

"Jungkook-ah, hyung kept telling you that he was fine, but you kept on insisting, and Yoongi-hyung didn't like it. That's why I stopped you."

Jungkook shook his head, unable to understand Taehyung's reasoning.

"But it was obvious he wasn't fine - is it bad that I was trying to help him?"

Taehyung placed both hands inside the pockets of his beige cardigan, realizing why Jungkook believed the man was attacking him.

"Jungkook-ah, even if you could see that Yoongi-hyung wasn't feeling well, we all know how he is - he doesn't really want help. He's not one to be taken care of."

Jungkook stopped the next words to come out of his mouth and glanced at Yoongi.

"He saw it as you trying to bombard him, even though, like you said, you were just worried."

Innocence graced the youngest ones' faces.

"Really?" His voice soft and guilty.

Suga was never one for attention, and the sudden target on his back made him restless.

He simply wanted to rest- nothing more, nothing less.

"It doesn't even matter to me anymore, hyung, honestly." He nodded towards Jin.

"Also-Jungkook- I'm fine. I don't need the pills, but thanks and Tae, thanks for trying to steer this one," He pointed towards the youngest.

"In the right direction."

Used to his nonchalant attitude, Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung sighed whilst nodding their heads.

Yoongi stretched, his aching body beginning to signify his exhaustion. With a pounding head, sore wrists-primarily from writing music-and fatigue that made his world spin, the rapper could barely stand upright.

Jin, however, reasoned that an apology needed to be given because Yoongi had been through enough. Though he didn't say it aloud, the eldest knew his younger brother like the back of his hand.