Swirling Emotions at Breakfast

UPDATE: I AM SO SORRY FOR MISSING THE UPDATE DAYS MY LITTLE PRICES!!
Lately, I've been feeling a bit distracted and just tired. I will try to update regularly but don't be alarmed if I go awol for a few days!

BACK TO STORYLINE!

Now that Suga's heart was beating at a normal pace, he was able to move around the kitchen swiftly and quickly. He planned to make pancakes and eggs with a bit of fruit - strawberries and tangerines to be precise.

Making food for seven members was not an easy task, he'd mainly cooked for himself. This large amount of people caused Suga to be EXACT with his measurements, he didn't want to make too much but at the same time, too little was even worse. Each of the boys had a hearty appetite, they ate a LOT, Suga just wanted to make sure that he made enough to cure their hunger along with his own.

Calculating in his head, he came to the conclusion that he would need at least 15 eggs and 28 pancakes to feed every member; maybe even more than that. Cracking each egg, he grabbed a whisk and began to stir. It was tiring but eventually they smoothed out and he began adding seasonings. Salt and pepper were a must in eggs and to make them fluffy, he added milk but only a splash.

"Parsley or chives..." He mumbled softly.
"I think you should add parsley hyung."
"Mmm... Maybe."

Jimin sat in a black stool facing Suga. He had surprisingly gotten up early as well and did his whole morning routine. He was now sitting in front of Suga - watching him work skillfully and cook their delicious food. He wanted to help but he wasn't sure if his hyung would allow him to. Jimin knew that if his hyung declined his offer it wasn't to be rude, Suga just preferred to do things on his own. But even though he knew this, he still couldn't resist asking to help. There were a lot of people Suga had to cook for and though Suga had cooked for them before, Jimin felt guilty that the older one was even UP and moving around.

"Hyung... Do you want... Help?" Jimin asked.
"Actually yes, I do. Can you start mixing the pancake mix and make sure to measure with the measuring cups."

Jimin was shocked that Suga actually accepted the offer and he began to panic as Suga barked out orders like a chef.

"Oh and put on an apron."

Jimin simply nodded his head and went to work. First, he put on his apron tying it from behind and THEN placed it on his body.

Suga saw this and reminded himself to do this next time.

Then, Jimin grabbed the pancake mix and read the ingredients silently to himself. He put the EXACT amount inside of the large bowl with the measuring cups - just as Suga had instructed. Jimin's arms went to work mixing the powdery residue.

"Jimin-ah, you know that mixing that with a spoon won't... Help... right?" Suga said approaching the timid boy.
"Ohhh, that's why it kept getting stuck..."
"Use the whisk, you have to wash it since it was used for the eggs though."

"HYUNG!"
"Good Morning." J-Hope screamed as he entered the kitchen.
"Morning Hope-ah."
"Why are you up so early?"
"Couldn't sleep."
"Ahhhh."
"Well hyung-"

J-Hope hopped around the counter and gave Suga a back hug as he spoke.

"What are you making."
"Pancakes, eggs and fruit." Suga replied dully.

His heart pounded for the second time that morning.

"Why is everyone so touchy today?" He asked no one in particular.

"Get off Hope-ah. I need to help Jimin with the pancakes."
"Wae hyung?"
"Please get off." He said tiredly.

He seemed cold to the members - annoyed even but underneath that cold persona, he was beyond embarrassed. Pretty soon his face would turn-