Two Little Big Maknaes

QUICK NOTE: I apologize for not updating this Friday! I was a bit distracted so I hope that you all forgive me for the late update. And just a reminder :
Update days = Wednesday's and
Friday's

BACK TO THE STORY....

Jungkook and Suga got to their 5th episode of Spongebob. It was the episode where Spongebob and Patrick went jellyfishing - wanting to catch jellyfish but ended up singing instead.

"The sun must set, at the end of every day
And the curtain must fall, at the end of every play
And every little bubble ever blown must some day *pop*
My presents, on Christmas day *pop*
It doesn't seem to stay
Or a cheese soufflé, it doesn't last all day..."

As the song progressed, Jungkook got bored and hungry. His hyung might like the show but he didn't understand why a sponge under the sea was singing about jellyfish. And why in the world was his best friend a starfish? The more he thought, the less attentive he became. And Suga must have noticed his boredom because he paused the show to ask him questions.

"Why do you keep moving around?"
".... I'm bored."
"Well-"
"And hungry"

Suga rolled his eyes at Jungkook's interruption and continued.

"- you could always go find something else to do."
"But I don't want to leave you hyung. And I love your bed too."
"Then you're definitely going to stay bored in here. And hungry."
"Hyung, why are you so boring?" Jungkook complained playfully.
"I like to believe I was born this way." Suga replied while shrugging his shoulders.

Jungkook had to make a tough decision. He could either stay in his hyung's comfortable bed and succumb to starvation or he could leave the heaven that he planted himself in and go cure his hunger. Decisions, decisions...

Deciding that curing his hunger was his main priority, Jungkook begrudgingly got out of the bed and trudged to the kitchen.
Suga playfully waved him goodbye as he left. With Jungkook being gone, his thoughts consumed him. He looked outside the window and began to think about silly things. The trees, the leaves how much of a dent Jungkook left in his bed - irrelevant things. None of them being negative or positive, just thoughts. Suga treasured these moments where his mind was free to wander; it could be troubling at times but it was also calming.
He hadn't even noticed that the thunder storm outside stopped and was now a distant memory - that's how impactful thoughts can be. They could make you forget about your fears or they could enable them... It's an interesting dichotomy.

Jungkook walked to the kitchen to grab some light snacks, it was the only thing he planned to eat since Jin usually made a big breakfast. Although he only got chips and candy for himself, he began to wonder if Suga wanted anything to eat - not light snacks, real food. Since he came back, the only thing he seemed to eat was cereal and that COULDN'T have filled him up. He began to walk out of the kitchen to Suga's room but was stopped by Taehyung.

"Kook? What are you doing up so early?" Taehyung asked huskily - his voice still raspy from his slumber.

Jungkook wanted to tell Taehyung about him watching TV with Suga but it would ruin their alone time. Suga was rarely this ... Expressive and he wanted to stay with him a little while longer.

"Nothing really, just ... Brushing my teeth." He tried to say nonchalantly.

".... In the kitchen... With snacks ... And no toothbrush?" Taehyung questioned.

He raised his eyebrow at Jungkook as the maknae's face lit up in realization.

"Still can't lie can ya Kook?" Taehyung thought to himself.