Appearance and Disappearance

"Hyung.... What just happened?" The maknae asked.

The band froze as soon as Suga's fragile body hit the ground. Nobody knew what to do as their member had fainted for the second time, however, they witnessed it this time.

Jin checked his pulse to make sure he was still breathing and looked at his fellow members. Jimin and Jungkook were on the verge of tears and Taehyung couldn't remove the shock from his face as his eyes widened and his mouth fell open. The leader and other rapper couldn't utter a word either. Namjoon was the leader, he was supposed to take action when the situation was dire but there he stood - speechless.

It was up to Jin to bring them all back to reality.

"Ya," He spoke softly.
"We need to get Yoongi-ah some help. We can't just stand here ... His condition could worsen. Namjoon-ah, call Pd-nim and explain what happened. Jungkook, help me put him in the living room. Tae and Jimin, I need you guys to get me some covers and water. Hope, call the hospital ... Tell them that - that we need help."

In fear that Suga might worsen, the members sprung into action. Wiping their tears and assuring themselves that he would be okay, everything that Jin asked to be done happened quickly and quietly.

"Hello?" Rm said as he spoke to their boss on the phone.
"We have a problem ... Suga passed out, again."
"....."
"I know. We were watching him and his mother called-"
"..... I don't know how she got his number."
"His father also called too..."
"I don't know hyung, all I know is that Suga was talking to his mother one minute and passing out the next."
"I think he got too overwhelmed- huh?"
"Yeah... He's been eating and sleeping right guys?"

The leader asked as he turned to his bandmates for answers.

"Yeah, he ... Wait I only saw him eat one tangerine for breakfast ... And that night we ate cereal ... Did he ..."
"No, I didn't see him eat anything at all."
"... Me either..."
"He ... Hasn't been eating. What about sleep?"
"Hyung..."

Jungkook wanted to tell his hyungs that Suga hadn't slept much at all. The band had went to sleep around 1 am yesterday. Depending on what time Suga actually stayed sleep, he didn't sleep much at all - maybe 3 to 4 hours. He also didn't know if he should tell them about Suga's fear of thunderstorms. Telling Suga's secrets felt like he was betraying him, plus, if Suga wanted to tell them he would've already. Right?

"Yes Jungkook?"
"Hyung hasn't been sleeping...since he came back from his studio. I MEAN he has but- he just... Can't STAY asleep..."
"Why didn't you tell us sooner Kook?" The leader scolded.

Taehyung also knew about his hyung not being able to sleep well. Unlike Jungkook though, he didn't know the actual reason for him staying awake but nonetheless, he still knew.

"I knew too hyungs." The second youngest announced out of guilt.
"Guys, we need to know these things. The point of Suga coming home was to get better, if he isn't sleeping and eating correctly then he could've stayed in his studio." The oldest informed the two.
"Hyung!" J-Hope shouted as he re-entered the living room.
"Aish, don't scream Hope-ah."
"Minahae hyung but the ambulance said that they should be here in a few minutes."
"Wait, do we have permission?" Jimin whispered.
"Yeah but we have to go to a private hospital to avoid any attention from fans or the paparazzi."
"Right..." Jimin mumbled.

All of a sudden, the doorbell to their dorm rang.

"It must be the ambulance, I'll get it." J-Hope stated.

He walked to the door and looked through the peephole but the woman staring back him didn't appear to be a medical doctor. She had on no uniform, in fact, she wore a bright pink, striped sundress with slippers and sunglasses - in the middle of fall. Since J-Hope couldn't see her eyes - or the rest of her face (she wore a mask), he didn't know whether he should ask who she was or simply leave her standing at the door.

Now, leaving her at the door might seem rude, but due to the amount of sasaeng fans that constantly bothered the group, he didn't plan on just opening the door with open arms.

Slowly walking away from the door entirely, he sped to the living room where all the members crowded Suga.

"Hyung!" He harshly whispered.
"Who was at the door? And why are you whispering..." Namjoon questioned, staring at J-Hope quizzically.
"Not you, Jin-hyung!" He whispered for the second time.
"What..."
"There's a woman at the door."
"Okay...?"
"She's wearing a sun dress, in the middle of fall."

Jin simply rolled his eyes at his younger brother. Of course he would notice her fashion first.

"Well, did she say anything? Did you say anything to her?"
"Actually... No?"
"How are we supposed to know who she is if you just walked away without asking first?"
"Hyung! Whisper please!" J-Hope begged as he held his finger to his lips.
"Why in the world am I whispering? She can't hear me, she's on the other side of the door!"
"Tsk, task hyung you're still not whispering, in fact you're yelling!"
"So are you!"

The other members watched as their hyungs had this meaningless conversation. All someone had to do was press the intercom and ask who she was - which is exactly what Jungkook did.

"Hello?" He buzzed.

He was met with silence.

"Why are you here?"
"..... Yoongi." The gritty voice said.
"Yoongi? Do you mean Suga-hyung? What about him?"
"Mo..th...er." The voice stuttered.
"Excuse me I can't hear you miss, can you speak up?"
"I'm his mother."
"You're his mother?"

He was met with silence once more. He didn't know if the silence was meant to confirm anything or not confirm anything but eventually he decided to step away.

"Excuse me for a second ma'am." The boy chuckled anxiously.

"Hyung!" He whispered to Jin.
"No I don't- you're whispering too Kook? I refuse to do it-"
"Nevermind that hyung, there's a woman at the door."
"AGAIN, okay....?"
"She claimed that she's Suga-hyung's mom."
"His mom? The dead one..."
"Well hyung obviously she's alive and well if she's at our DOOR. And she's wearing a dress in the fa-"
"If you say that ONE more time-"
"I'm just saying that it's a bit weird."
"You are the epiphany of weird Hope..."

"Where is the ambulance? They should have been here by now." Taehyung commented as he stroked his unconscious hyung's forehead.

He and Jimin still sat on the floor in the living room watching Suga. They disregarded their bandmates trivial matters because right now, they should be worried about Suga, not a woman who CLAIMS to be his mother. And even if she IS telling the truth, what does is matter? Suga obviously didn't want to talk to her, she was the sole reason that he lay unconscious on the couch - how were they overlooking that?

"Should we let her in...?"
"No." Jin quickly said.
"Wae hyung?"
"We don't know who this woman is but somehow she knows where we live and has even contacted Suga, several times. We need to be careful."
"He's right Kook-"

*Ring Ring*

Namjoon's phone began to ring.

"Hello? Hyung? Yes we're still here. Open the door? But there's a woman out there... The paramedics are here... At the door?"

Namjoon used his eyes to signal towards the door. Jin got up to look through the keyhole again but no woman was anywhere to be found. Only the paramedics stood in front of their dorm leaving Jin to wonder where she went.

"Yeah they're at the door."

He opened the door to let them enter and take care of Suga. The mystery woman no longer stood at the door but she lingered in the band's minds as they rode on the back of the ambulance truck. Every member couldn't fit on the truck so others had to take a black van but the thought still occupied their minds.

Who in the world was that woman and why had she disappeared as quickly as she appeared?