Author's Note

Hey guys! Unfortunately this isn't another chapter update but it is a notice. I realize that as an author I need to properly present myself to those who took time out of their day to give my story their attention.
I apologize for my random and sudden updates. I don't mean to post randomly and I realize that it could be inconvenient for you all who read my stories.
From now on, I promise that I will specify my update days so that you all will know when to expect an update.
Now, during the week days, it can be pretty hectic for me; considering that I have school and other responsibilities to tend to.
I plan to update at least 2-3 times a week, depending on my workload and my mood. If I don't feel like writing certain days, then I might miss my publishing day. There's no need to be alarmed though. I promise once i get out of my slump, I'll continue writing and posting.
My posting days will consist of Wednesday, Friday and possibly Saturday - again depending on my workload. I will post one chapter each day, that way you all can know what and when to expect an update.
Thank you all for (hopefully) reading my notice! This has been on my mind for a while, I just didn't know how to address it. Anyway, I'll let you all get back to your normal lives.
Peace my little Prices😘😊

Farewell question: Who's your favorite artist as of right now?
My favorite artist of right now happens to be NF. I absolutely love his music... So inspiring!
Let me know yours in the comments!