♡ ྀ i do.

word count: 1.8k.
genre/warnings: fluff.
fuegoleon vermilion x black fem!reader.

the day you met him played in the back of your head like it happened yesterday:

your family were one of the famous nobles in your hometown. they were always looking down on others who were below their class, but you on the other hand didn't care about that. to you, everyone was the same and you didn't care what social status someone had. which was something your parents did not like whatsoever. your parents wanted you to become the next queen of the kingdom while you wanted to train and become a wizard knight. your parents never approved of you becoming a wizard knight because it's something you shouldn't be doing especially as a young lady, but you weren't going to let them stop you.

every time your parents caught you training, they would lock you up in your room. and you were tired of being locked inside of your room for pursuing your dream. so one day, you decided to runaway. you ran away during the night so that way they wouldn't suspect anything. you were tired of living unhappy and trying to live by what your parents wanted instead of what you wanted.

it took you a week to find the clover kingdom, and you felt so out of place. everyone staring at you as you tried to find your way around town, trying to find the royal capital. instead you were met with people who were trying to attack you, but you were able to defeat them easily with your imitation magic.

a deep voice startled you once you turned around to see the man who was laughing.

"you fought all these men by yourself? you should join my squad," the man handed you a cape and it had a bulls design.

"don't i have to take the entrance exam to join your squad?" you gave the mystery man a look.

"i'm sure the wizard king wouldn't mind, besides i'm sure he'll be fascinated by your magic," he chuckled, holding his hand out.

"anyways, i'm heading over there right now for a captains meeting, i can ask him," you nodded your head.

"is there anywhere i can shower? and possibly get new clothes?" you raised an eyebrow at him while he thought for a minute.