♡ ྀ ain't no back talk.

various anime characters x black!fem!reader

today was one of those days where you and your husband bakugou had a small argument over something so small and silly

today was one of those days where you and your husband bakugou had a small argument over something so small and silly. he came back home after fighting a villain and his arms were badly bruised up. instead of having you check on him and use your quirk to heal him, he decided to work out in the gym downstairs in the house. ever since you two knew each other back in u.a, you knew that he was stubborn. you were hoping that as you two got older, his stubbornness would slowly fade away, but it got worse.

"bakugou," you called out, walking inside the gym.

"what?" he snapped, placing the weights down.

you chuckled to yourself, shaking your head. there was strike one, and he had one more chance before you snapped back at him.

"you shouldn't be working out, parts of your arms are purple and you're going to hurt them more. you didn't even let your arms rest," you heard him scoff.

"i'm sure you watched me get my ass beat by that vilian on television like everyone else. how can i be number one if i couldn't beat him?" he grabbed the weights again.

"and i said that you need to he-,"

"can you leave me the hell alone and go upstairs!" he shouted, cutting you off.

and that was his second strike. you walked up to him and grabbed the weights from his hands and threw them on the floor.

"i think you forgot who i am. as your wife and nurse, i know what is good for your health and wellbeing. and working out while you haven't taken the time to properly heal, isn't going to help you get stronger," he was silent as he turned attention away from you.

he regretted speaking to you like that because now he knew that you were pissed at him and you weren't going to talk to him for a day or two.

"and the next time you yell at me like that again because i care about you, you won't be sleeping on the couch. you better hope that kirishima has an extra room for you to stay at his place for a week or two. you can yell at everyone else, but me," you gave him a look before walking out of the gym and walking back upstairs.

"this boy must've lost his damn mind," you chuckled to yourself.