♡ ྀ cry me a river.

[ "you have reached (your name)

[ "you have reached (your name). i cannot take your call at this time, but please feel free to leave a message after the tone."]

hey [your name], it's me. it's been a while since we've spoken. it's actually been six months since we've spoken, which is basically half a year. i miss you.

love,
gray

[ "you have reached (your name). i cannot take your call at this time, but please feel free to leave a message after the tone."]

i see that you've left me on read for a week straight, i deserve it. i should've been the one treating you right, but now you're with someone who deserves you.

[ "you have reached (your name). i cannot take your call at this time, but please feel free to leave a message after the tone."]

i guess lyon is treating you better the way i did huh? i saw the picture that you posted on instagram with the two of you on your date, and before you think i'm stalking you; i'm not. it just popped up on my feed and i saw it. anyways, i know you're not going to respond to this so goodnight [your name]. i miss you dearly.

[ "you have reached y/n. i cannot take your call at this time, but please feel free to leave a message after the tone."]

lyon called me, threatening to beat my ass if i don't stop calling you and leaving you a voicemail. i cant. i cant stop calling you, and my voicemails are the only things you listen to. i know i fucked up, but i'm sorry.

[ "you have reached (your name). i cannot take your call at this time, but please feel free to leave a message after the tone."]

you're right, apologizing doesn't fix anything or excuse what i've done. i should have never cheated on you to begin with if you meant so much to me. all i can do is apologize. i know i'm an idiot and i know i fucked up. i just hate that you're with him now. if i could turn back time to that day and tell her no, i would. just please call me back, i love you.

[the number you are trying to reach has been disconnected.]

꒰𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬🥲.꒱
so i was inspired by this jeno imagine on tumblr to make this. previously i used this idea for a sik-k and dabin oneshot, but decided to pull it from the drafts. hope y'all enjoy.