♡ ྀ flinching challenge gone wrong.

word count: 0.4k
genre/warnings: fluff? crack?/none i believe?
itadori yuji x black gender! neutral reader

itadori looked at his phone that was propped up on his dresser as the sun reflected on his skin

itadori looked at his phone that was propped up on his dresser as the sun reflected on his skin. today he decided to do a challenge on his significant other that he found funny. he saw the challenge on tiktok and wondered what would happen if he tried it with you. he knew that you would be making your way to his room like you do every morning, so he just patiently waited.

"hopefully they don't hit me," he gave the camera a smile.

he heard the knock on the door, and automatically knew that it was you. so he jogged over to the door and opened it with a smile.

"good morning," he pecked your lips while you walked inside of his room.

you took a seat on his bed while he stood in front of his phone and gave it a smile and thumbs up. he saw that you were sitting next to the dresser, so he decided to find an excuse to start the challenge off.

"hey babe?" he looked at you.

you looked up from your phone and saw that he was about to hit you.

"boy it is too early to be playin' these games," you looked at him while he kept a straight face.

just when you were about to look down at your phone, he did it again. you decided to ignore him, because it was too early for you to get angry.

once you were at school, there were a few times where he attempted to do so again, but you decided to ignore him. it was during lunch when things changed. everyone around you two could see that you were trying to ignore him.

"so what happens when itadori actually hits [your name]?" megumi looked at you while you chuckled.

"he better pray to god that he doesn't," you scoffed, taking a bite from your food.

just when you were about to take another bite, itadori pretended to hit you, but it was too late. you could hear him whining while the others looked at him on the floor.

"i would say sorry, but that's what his ass gets for botherin' me while i'm eatin'," you took a glance over him before looking back at your food.

"it was just a challenge i was doing from tiktok," he groaned, getting up as he held onto his stomach.

"so yeah guys, the challenge failed. they ended up punching me in my stomach, maybe i'll get them back next time," he groaned, taking a seat next to you while he stopped recording.

"sorry," you gave him a small smile while he rolled his eyes.

꒰𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬🥲.꒱
tbh i feel like giving up on this book. nobody hardly reads it, nowadays people read smut. i have up on smut a year ago and i'm not sure if people really like angst or fluff stories anymore. i've kinda lost motivation to even write in general. hope you guys enjoy tho, because i'm either going to discontinue this book or delete it.