♡ ྀ the boy next door.

word count: 1.4k
genre/warnings: yandere, angst/ age gap (you're in your 40s while ushijima is 21)
time-skip wakatoshi ushijima x black!fem!reader
based off a movie series 01: the boy next door part 1

4kgenre/warnings: yandere, angst/ age gap (you're in your 40s while ushijima is 21) time-skip wakatoshi ushijima x black!fem!readerbased off a movie series 01: the boy next door part 1

"i want a divorce," you stared at your husband who gave you a confused look

"don't look at me like that, nigga i know you've been sleepin' with your receptionist," he froze in his spot while you let a small scoff out.

"pack yo' shit and get the fuck outta my house," you finally added, walking to the kitchen.

a small sigh left your lips as you looked at the picture frame on the table. it was a picture of you, your husband, and your son when you guys went to take family portraits. to say that you weren't in a state of shock would be a lie. did the thought of him having a family ring through his head as he had his affair with his receptionist?

the sound of his suitcase dragging down the stairs irritated you. if he was going to try and play victim, it was not going to work with you. you had zero tolerance for cheating, and for him to give you puppy eyes made you chuckle.

"goodbye," you slammed the door behind him.

"is everythin' okay between you and dad?" your son spoke, jogging down the stairs.

"yeah..." you lied, looking at him with a fake smile.

"you're a bad liar ma'," he followed you to the kitchen.

"your father and i are getting a divorce, he has been sleepin' with his receptionist," his face was filled with shock as he walked over to you and gave you a hug.

you tried your best to keep the tears in as your son kept apologizing for his father's mistake. you pulled back from him and played with his dreads as he groaned.

"ma', you do this all the time," he had an embarrassed look on his face as you chuckled.

"but i'm going to play volleyball with marcus and the others," he added, placing a kiss on your cheek before grabbing his shoes and running out of the house.