♡ ྀ florida boy.

word count: 0.5k
genre/warnings: crack/ florida slang and florida jokes and florida references (south florida)
florida jean kiersten x black fem!reader
authors note: please please please do not spam the comments with "flawda" 😂

5kgenre/warnings: crack/ florida slang and florida jokes and florida references (south florida)florida jean kiersten x black fem!readerauthors note: please please please do not spam the comments with "flawda" 😂

you sighed as you were slowly sweating your makeup off.

your homegirl shay decided to drag you with her to visit her boyfriend in b-town.

b-town was known as boynton beach and considered to be the hood to many people who never stepped foot a foot in boynton or congress. but you didn't see it like that, you just saw it as a regular neighborhood.

"i cannot believe you got me over here sweatin' my makeup, just for you to see connie," you gave her a look.

"and you know he gonna have his aggy ass friend jean with him," you added, turning the a/c on in her car.

"girl calm down, we ain't even get out the car yet," she scoffed, shaking her head.

"ion care, besides why they livin' in boynton anyways? they ain't got anywhere else to go?" you scoffed, fanning yourself with one of her folders.

"girl ion know why they livin' here, why don't you ask them nosey," the two of you got out of the car and walked to the side where everyone was sitting.

"hey baby," connie shouted with the biggest smile on his face.

"hey babe," shay placed a kiss on his lips.

"hey [your name]," connie smiled at you and you gave him a wave.

"aye jit, i ain't know you were here," jean walked through the door, causing you to roll your eyes.

"i ain't no jit," you scoffed, causing him to chuckle as he placed an arm around you.

"and get your musty ass arms off my neck," you pushed his arm off of you as you made your way over to the couch.

"you steady playin'," he sucked his teeth, taking a seat next to you.

"you ain't got another girl to be messin' with out in these streets or sumn?" you gave him a stank look as he rolled his eyes.

"aye connie, jit steady trippin' on some stupid shi," jean sat up, looking at you.

"and you gon beat my ass?" you looked at him.

"no. i ain't think so," you rolled your eyes at him.

"keep playin," he sucked his teeth.

"it's all fun and games 'til i hit you wit' a two piece and ya' ass start leakin'," he softly punched your thighs, causing a small smile to form on your face.

"ahh, i see that lil' smile you got goin' on," he pointed a finger at you.

"get ya' lil dirty ass finger from my face bih," you pushed his hand away and he chuckled.

"don't hide it girl," he had a little smirk on his face.

"the last thing i'd ever do is be geeked over you, trust," you scoffed, knowing that was a lie.

"just lemme kno' when you done playin' games and we can smash at yo' crib," he winked at you, causing you to smack him in the chest, but he quickly grabbed your hand.

"damn jit, you almost caught me lackin'," he sighed, shaking his head.

"next time, you gon' be slumped over," you gave him a small smirk as he sucked teeth.

꒰𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬🥲.꒱
idk if this was english but i decided to do something with florida slang and florida in general.😂