𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝.

i just want to say thank you to those who gave my oneshot book a chance. i really appreciate those of you who read, voted, and commented on here. i will forever be grateful for you all. unfortunately i will be discontinuing this book, because in my opinion it isn't going anywhere and i had high hopes for this book. sadly, this book didn't meet my expectations and i just feel exhausted and crushed. i was hoping that if i continuously updated, and write for shows that are not really written for that it would do well. which was not the case and it caused me to be unmotivated. i have grown unmotivated for all of my books because they have all been flopping and some of the comments that i've received have been playing with my head and have shown to be true. i really do not know if i'll be back on this book or account, i might leave this book inactive and move to my joint tumblr account. updating this book and watching it flop was hard for me to watch because i put effort into it, but it didn't go as planned.

if i decide to leave this account for good, please take care of yourselves and remember to do things for you. make sure that you're putting your happiness first before anyone else and that you're living your life the way you want. stay safe and stay hydrated. goodbye.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧. 🎉