♡ ྀ stubborn.

word count: 0.6k
genre/warnings: fluff/none.
taiga kagami x tall black!fem!reader
author's note: before you comment about being "5'2🥺 or 4'11🥺" i have something to say, WE DO NOT CARE🤪😜💯

 taiga kagami x tall black!fem!reader author's note: before you comment about being "5'2🥺 or 4'11🥺" i have something to say, WE DO NOT CARE🤪😜💯

the sound of someone panting quickly alarmed your ears as you stormed through the park

the sound of someone panting quickly alarmed your ears as you stormed through the park. 'where could this muthafucka' be?' you thought to yourself, looking for the dark red and black haired male. he shouldn't be someone to miss considering his height, so why was it taking you long to find kagami. finally, you were able to pinpoint the panting and who it belonged to. 'no his ass ain't,' you chuckled to yourself as you watched your boyfriend in front of the one and only aomine. just staring at him, you could already tell that he wasn't healed.

so riko was right, his ass is out here playin' basketball. he knows that he isn't in the best condition to be playing basketball but yet here he was. you honestly didn't care if you were about to embarrass him, he knew that he should be resting instead of playing ball. the first you did was slap him on the back of his head.

"who the hell..." he trailed of before noticing who it was.

"[your name]?!" he looked at you nervously while you stared at him.

he could see the anger in your eyes as you slowly walked up to him. you looked up at the 6'3 male as he stopped in his tracks with scared but hopeful smile on his face. you were four inches shorter than him, but somehow it felt as if you were taller than him each time you were angry at him.

"now why is yo' ass out here playin' basketball when riko told you that you should be restin'? huh?" you raised an eyebrow at him.

"i can do whatever the hell i want," he mumbled while you gave him your signature look. the feeling of your lips turning into a slight grin while you lightly scoffed.

kagami who was staring down at you, quickly began to wince as he rubbed the back of his head. hearing the few profanity that left his lips made you look at him with a serious face.

"do you hear ya' self? 'i can do whatever the hell i want,'," you mimicked his voice while he began to get irritated.

"i don't mean to rain on your parade, but we were in the middle of a game," the boy with blue hair spoke.

"well that damn game is cancelled so you can get goin," you looked at him with an irritated face, turning your attention back to kagami.

"your girl is hot, and she's angry. good luck to you..." aomine chuckled, dropping the ball before he left the court.

"you are so damn stubborn do you know that? like shit do not be goin' inside that big ass head of yours," you added, pointing your finger at his chest.

"like your head isn't big too..." he trailed off.

"this the shit that gets you smacked on the head because this ain't even about me, it's about you not learnin' yo place," you gave him another smack on the head.

"do you not understand that sometimes your stubbornness will make you have bigger problems. keep playin' basketball when you're supposed to be restin' let's see if ya' ass gonna be on the team anymore, let alone play basketball," you huffed, crossing your arms.

"i don't know why riko had me come talk to you, sometimes ya' ass deserves to learn the hard way..." you added while he rolled his eyes.

"as my girlfriend, you are so harsh on me," he scoffed, grabbing his ball from the floor.

"because you don't LISTEN!" you shouted the last part while he rolled his eyes again.

"i love you for real, but your stubbornness gets on my damn nerves," he used his free arm and placed it on your shoulder.

he pulled close to him and placed a kiss on your lips. a small sigh left your lips while you looked up at him.

"i feel like you purposely make me mad," you scoffed while chuckled.

"maybe i do, maybe i don't," he gave you a small smile.

꒰𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬🥲.꒱

i want to make a mitobe headcanon next, something like y'all cooking with each other because i hardly see any for him. hope y'all enjoy.🙂 also i haven't updated since may because i was becoming discouraged that all of my books were flopping, but then i realized that i like to write so i won't let those things discourage me ever again.